Why is Iran and Russia wanting Trump gone so bad and Giggles in office

Werbung:
could this be why
Why would Iran want Biden or Harris to beat Trump?

For one, because Harris’ senior foreign policy advisers — from her national security adviser Phil Gordon on down — continue to prioritize diplomatic engagement with Iran. These officials favor a strategy of using sanctions relief as an incentive for Iran to limit its nuclear activities. They also oppose aggressive joint actions alongside Israel to damage Iran’s nuclear industry and terrorist proxies.

The record is clear. The Biden administration has responded only cautiously to repeated Iranian-led militia attacks on U.S. military forces. The administration has also pressured Israel to avoid actions that might exacerbate tensions with Iran. And when it comes to Israel’s war on Hamas in Gaza, Harris has also been more critical of Israel even than Biden. Iran can credibly hope that a Harris administration might lead to a degradation of Israeli-U.S. security and political cooperation and a return to the appeasement policies that defined the Obama administration.

Russia prefers Trump
We have been over this already
Dems support Ukraine more strongly
God you are stupid lol

And Iran's prefererence for Republicans is equally obvious
They support Isreal more strongly they don't care how many innocent babies they blow up
God you are stupid

So you and millions of leftist rubes say.
so senate republicans say.
but hey, you're an anonymous internet moroon, i'm sure you are right and they are wring.
hahahahhahahahaha
hahahahha

omg you're so amusingly stupid
well, you may be stupid, but at least you are arrogant!

Russia prefers Trump
We have been over this already
Dems support Ukraine more strongly
God you are stupid lol

And Iran's prefererence for Republicans is equally obvious
They support Isreal more strongly they don't care how many innocent babies they blow up
God you are stupid
lol prove it
could this be why
Why would Iran want Biden or Harris to beat Trump?

For one, because Harris’ senior foreign policy advisers — from her national security adviser Phil Gordon on down — continue to prioritize diplomatic engagement with Iran. These officials favor a strategy of using sanctions relief as an incentive for Iran to limit its nuclear activities. They also oppose aggressive joint actions alongside Israel to damage Iran’s nuclear industry and terrorist proxies.

The record is clear. The Biden administration has responded only cautiously to repeated Iranian-led militia attacks on U.S. military forces. The administration has also pressured Israel to avoid actions that might exacerbate tensions with Iran. And when it comes to Israel’s war on Hamas in Gaza, Harris has also been more critical of Israel even than Biden. Iran can credibly hope that a Harris administration might lead to a degradation of Israeli-U.S. security and political cooperation and a return to the appeasement policies that defined the Obama administration.
couldn't the because of this could it lug less nut

lol prove it
yes, iran prefers trump. duh. i'm not arguing with that.

as far as russia helping trump...

Senate panel finds Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election​

those were senate republicans who did that.

US intelligence official indicates Russia prefers Trump as election victor​

The U.S. has not seen Russia shift on its preference from previous U.S. presidential elections on who it prefers to win this year, a U.S. intelligence official said on Tuesday, indicating that Moscow again favors Republican Donald Trump.

i mean..its obvious. trump loves putin, and "america first" works in favor of russia. duh

The U.S. has not seen Russia shift on its preference from previous U.S. presidential elections on who it prefers to win this year, a U.S. intelligence official said on Tuesday, indicating that Moscow again favors Republican Donald Trump.

i mean..its obvious. trump loves putin, and "america first" works in favor of russia. duh
Leftists think American conservative patriotism is evil.

lol prove it

Leftists think American conservative patriotism is evil.
that's what you got from my post? lol.
god you are stupid

so you think iran likes trump for supporting isreal mindlessly? lol.

god you say the dumbest things
No, Iran leaders do not like Trump at all and, sadly, they don't even like the US Democrats who have provided them with billions of dollars in funding that democrats stupidly imagine the terrorists will never use to build WMDs to murder innocent Americans and Jews.

Werbung:
No, Iran leaders do not like Trump at all and, sadly, they don't even like the US Democrats who have provided them with billions of dollars in funding that democrats stupidly imagine the terrorists will never use to build WMDs to murder innocent Americans and Jews.
So you were stupid to disagree with me lol

Back