Why didn't Lying Biden copy Trumps plan 4 years ago ?

Werbung:
If he had the intelligence and love of America, he would of done this from day one instead of inviting them in. But not Biden or giggles they want them and I wonder why they want them so much.

Any one know?
Trump had no plan.Of course, he SAID his plan was to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. But his party REFUSED to fund his silly wall, so i didn't get built.

Trump is an ignorant and stupid celebrity that has no clue how to run anything except his mouth.

They love all humans not just Americans?
Like the Bible says?
sorry but that bull shat and you know it, another weasel excuse from you how lame especially when you hate the bible and mock it.Your type are what is destroying our nation
Trump had no plan.Of course, he SAID his plan was to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. But his party REFUSED to fund his silly wall, so i didn't get built.

Trump is an ignorant and stupid celebrity that has no clue how to run anything except his mouth.
lol democrats refused to fund the wall lug nut . And joe and harries sit there like morons with their thumbs up their buts spinning on thier thumb while the nation was invaded .
Yes and Biden said he would unite the nation and cure cancer among many other things . so the what about trump thing wasn't working he wasnt president when the flood opened he tried to stop it while Biden unlocked the door , have you ever wondered why . why did he do that dumb ass

Are you suggesting that Biden and Kamala came in and solved the border crisis he claimed was Trump's fault?

sorry but that bull shat and you know it, another weasel excuse from you how lame especially when you hate the bible and mock it.Your type are what is destroying our nation
lol democrats refused to fund the wall lug nut . And joe and harries sit there like morons with their thumbs up their buts spinning on thier thumb while the nation was invaded .
Yes and Biden said he would unite the nation and cure cancer among many other things . so the what about trump thing wasn't working he wasnt president when the flood opened he tried to stop it while Biden unlocked the door , have you ever wondered why . why did he do that dumb ass
The Republicans had a majority, but they refused to fund Trump's Wall, and of course, Mexico never paid even one centavito.
The wall was a super expensive project, particularly in Texas, because the land there along the border was in private hands and the government had to expropriate it and pay off the owners.

I don't hate the Bible, I just think that it is only a book and not what Christians claim it is.
They claim to believe all that is in i, yet they have not understood it and most have only read a few pages of it.

Are you suggesting that Biden and Kamala came in and solved the border crisis he claimed was Trump's fault?
I suggest that the border crisis is not really a crisis. And the best thing that can happen is if Congress passes the new immigration law that Trump browbeat the cowardly Republicans into refusing to even voting on, only because he wanted something to campaign on.

I suggest that the border crisis is not really a crisis. And the best thing that can happen is if Congress passes the new immigration law that Trump browbeat the cowardly Republicans into refusing to even voting on, only because he wanted something to campaign on.
Illegal immigration is doing far more damage to the US than democrats seem capable of understanding.

I know LOTS of immigrants. Everyone who lives on my block was born outside the US except me.
And my neighbors are good people and do not harm me in the slightest.
The problem is not with the immigrants so much as it is with the policies. Flying millions of illegal immigrants into the US to flood cities with masses of the unemployable homess is a major hardship on Americans.

Werbung:

You poor sir! You are a bitter old democrat! You even stated you hayed your governor and Rubio! Do there you go!
Trump is no dummy! Neither is Harris! But she cannot run our country!

Back