When democrats say a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Trump….

Everything I say you just minimize and condescend. You don’t want to actually face the music when it comes to bad things democrats do and work on changing the party for the better. What’s happening in Gaza isn’t a war. It’s not a humanitarian crisis. It’s a straight up genocide at this point. And if I can’t change anything about it then I can still have the belief it’s wrong and try to stop it. TRY. Learn about the word TRY. Because you clearly have no idea about such a thing. Sometimes you fail when you TRY but you still know you did the right thing. You seem to be the if you can’t be them then join them type with the way you talk and that’s despicable.
Stop crying.

Werbung:
For the Gaza single issue voter: Netanyahu wants you to vote for Trump or at the very least not for Harris, i.e. either vote for stein or not vote at all.

“We do not have the luxury of ….”

For the Gaza single issue voter: Netanyahu wants you to vote for Trump or at the very least not for Harris, i.e. either vote for stein or not vote at all.

“We do not have the luxury of ….”
That statement does not help. Anyone with a brain can see your trying to bate them into complacency and anyone that’s against this genocide doesn’t want to be called a single issue voter. This is genocide. It’s beyond a mere political issue to us. Show some respect for all of those who have died. Now I’m smart enough to maybe see the bigger picture and know that maybe Harris can be pressured down the road. But how she’s been behaving is not admirable in the slightest. She’s a standard establishment opportunist politician. And I’ll vote for her knowing that about her if I do. But for love of god don’t say it like that. It doesn’t help. People are heartbroken by what the Biden administration has allowed to happen. They see him as just as guilty as Netanyahu. And I believe he is too. So instead of saying that they’re being played by Netanyahu, you should be saying that Harris might change policy if elected. She might not. But that’s still a better pitch than basically telling them that they’re idiots or overemotional.

Last edited:
That statement does not help. Anyone with a brain can see your trying to bate them into complacency and anyone that’s against this genocide doesn’t want to be called a single issue voter. This is genocide. It’s beyond a mere political issue to us. Show some respect for all of those who have died. Now I’m smart enough to maybe see the bigger picture and know that maybe Harris can be pressured down the road. But how she’s been behaving is not admirable in the slightest. She’s a standard establishment opportunist politician. And I’ll vote for her knowing that about her if I do. But for love of god don’t say it like that. It doesn’t help. People are heartbroken by what the Biden administration has allowed to happen. They see him as just as guilty as Netanyahu. And I believe he is too. So instead of saying that they’re being played by Netanyahu, you should be saying that Harris might change policy if elected. She might not. But that’s still a better pitch than basically telling them that they’re idiots or overemotional.
- Gaza single issue voter reference was not meant as an insult. It was a shortcut reference to those who consider that the top issue.
- i have not questioned the claim that genocide is going on in Gaza.
- i have no idea how i have shown disrespect to those who have died in Gaza. I am heartbroken over it.
- i never said you would like it.
- i did not say they are being played by Netanyahu. I stated a fact: Netanyahu prefers Trump. And you have never disputed that claim.
- likely Harris might change position once elected. But that would a bit of speculation on my part.
- i do not think people who hold position similar to your are idiots. However I believe they are wrong.

- Gaza single issue voter reference was not meant as an insult. It was a shortcut reference to those who consider that the top issue.
- i have not questioned the claim that genocide is going on in Gaza.
- i have no idea how i have shown disrespect to those who have died in Gaza. I am heartbroken over it.
- i never said you would like it.
- i did not say they are being played by Netanyahu. I stated a fact: Netanyahu prefers Trump. And you have never disputed that claim.
- likely Harris might change position once elected. But that would a bit of speculation on my part.
- i do not think people who hold position similar to your are idiots. However I believe they are wrong.
It’s obvious that Netanyahu favors Trump. Nobody’s disputing that. So the last thing you want to do is state the obvious to people who are outraged. Whose families might’ve been killed because of decisions Butcher Biden has made. He could’ve ended this with a phone call, I and many people believe. I’m sure you understand the leverage that the President has over Israel, our client state. Two presidents have already proven they can halt Israel in the past. So that all makes Biden indefensibly an awful man. You shouldn’t say anything that takes accountability away from him. And you shouldn’t say anything that doesn’t add pressure on Harris to be different than him. That’s what’ll make these voters trust your arguments more. I’m inching towards a lesser evil vote. I know peace is impossible with Trump. But it’s hard to see the lesser evil here. It’s almost microscopic. But I can believe it’s there.

Last edited:
Get real cup cake. It's a bloody war and innocent people die. Bibi has legitimate reasons for continuing.
Fuck terrorists.

It’s obvious that Netanyahu favors Trump. Nobody’s disputing that. So the last thing you want to do is state the obvious to people who are outraged. Whose families might’ve been killed because of decisions Butcher Biden has made. He could’ve ended this with a phone call, I and many people believe. I’m sure you understand the leverage that the President has over Israel, our client state. Two presidents have already proven they can halt Israel in the past. So that all makes Biden indefensibly an awful man. You shouldn’t say anything that takes accountability away from him. And you shouldn’t say anything that doesn’t add pressure on Harris to be different than him. That’s what’ll make these voters trust your arguments more. I’m inching towards a lesser evil vote. I know peace is impossible with Trump. But it’s hard to see the lesser evil here. It’s almost microscopic. But I can believe it’s there.
I cannot disagree with what you said above. I have tried hard not to take away responsibility from Biden or even Harris. I think there is some implicit and unspoken pressure on Harris to be different. Netanyahu indeed is a butcher and a war criminal. US hands are not clean in this and imo our role is shameful.

I do not see where there is much chance that Netanyahu will succeed in eliminating Palestinian hatred of Israel. The more people he kills, the more people will want revenge.

Get real cup cake. It's a bloody war and innocent people die. Bibi has legitimate reasons for continuing.
Fuck terrorists.
You’re not tough or a war expert. You’re a coward who’s fine with slaughtering innocent people and children. It’s not a war. Israel has all the power here. They even get warned ahead of time by Iran when Iran attacks back because they don’t actually want to fight them. This is genocide. Only a cowardly sick fuck would call it a war.

You’re not tough or a war expert. You’re a coward who’s fine with slaughtering innocent people and children. It’s not a war. Israel has all the power here. They even get warned ahead of time by Iran when Iran attacks back because they don’t actually want to fight them. This is genocide. Only a cowardly sick fuck would call it a war.
It is a war on Palestinian population. The cowards executing it hide behind “war against hamas” whom they themselves financed and used as an excuse for genocide.

Was it genocide when GWB was over powering in Iraq?
Call it what you like.
Keep supporting terrorists. They're good enough for an idiot like you..

Would you be inclined to obey Iraqi soldiers if they invaded your country and ordered you about?
There were plenty of reasons for Iraqis to resist the US invasion of the country.

The chaos that followed Juniorbush's Iraq War resulted in far more people killed and wounded in Iraq than Saddam killed. In addition, about half the people were forced to move out of their homes. And of course,Iraq was full of weapons, and that caused a variety of rebel armies opposed to Syria's Assad to get weapons, which is why the Syrian Civil War is still going on after 20 years.

Was it genocide when GWB was over powering in Iraq?
Call it what you like.
Keep supporting terrorists. They're good enough for an idiot like you..
I never supported the Iraq war. So you’re asking that to the wrong person retard. But it looks like what Israel is doing is more than just about greed like the Iraq war was.

Werbung:
Back