When democrats say a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Trump….

Stray Bullet

Then that just makes me not want to vote for Kamala more. It’s almost like bullying and condescension doesn’t win anyone over. It’s almost like democrats dropped the ball with something big that they just cant admit. It’s almost like they haven’t given much incentive outside of empty promises about bringing back abortion rights. Feminism isn’t the only way to be liberal and that’s what these corporate fucks don’t care to understand. They’re using a basic ass wedge issue mostly and hoping everyone falls in line despite all the other atrocities they truly have no interest in solving. So I’d say a vote for Kamala is a vote that makes someone like Trump exist. It’s just the other side of the coin of everything wrong in American politics. Fascism and inaction. The two cause the pendulum to always swing back and forth.

Werbung:
You object to the truth?
Stein voters skew left and voting for her without rankedchouce voting helps trump

You object to the truth?
Stein voters skew left and voting for her without rankedchouce voting helps trump
If you truly believe in democracy though then you’ll support people voting for whoever they choose to believe in. Biden won in 2020 with Jill Stein running so she is not the reason Hillary lost as democrats are saying in ads. If you want voters back who are mad about Gaza then change policy or your not getting them back. And you, as someone who supports Harris, should be pressuring her to do that or hint at it since she’s not in power yet. If you want those voters back. That’s the only thing they’ll accept and they’re right to be that way. This is life and death for a lot of people.

It does no good to insult people because they’re not on your side. Of course democrats aren’t left with a lot of options because they’ve clearly chosen the Zionist blood money over these voters who have left them. So all they’re throwing at them is lies and shame. Scapegoating who they screwed over and sold down the river. They are scum. A Trump victory doesn’t matter if they’re the alternative. They’re killing families. Fuck them.

If you truly believe in democracy though then you’ll support people voting for whoever they choose to believe in. Biden won in 2020 with Jill Stein running so she is not the reason Hillary lost as democrats are saying in ads. If you want voters back who are mad about Gaza then change policy or your not getting them back. And you, as someone who supports Harris, should be pressuring her to do that or hint at it since she’s not in power yet. If you want those voters back. That’s the only thing they’ll accept and they’re right to be that way. This is life and death for a lot of people.
i believe in democracy. I believe people should vote for the best choice, free of coercion.

i understand your point, but the real solution is ranked choice voting..."stein first, harris if not stein".

I’ve never seen democrats use this level of propaganda about the Green Party. You know why they’re scared shitless this time? Because they’re enabling a genocide that they know doesn’t sit well with their voters. They want to have their cake and eat it with the crime of all crimes. It’s disgusting. And of course it’s made worse by the fact that Trump will win if they don’t. Honestly this isn’t a choice that one should have to make. Between the two, it’s like having to choose which one of your kids has to die.

If Trump were president, the Israelis would still be killing the people of Gaza.
If the democrats win then this Israelis would still be killing the people of Gaza. You don’t get it apparently. AIPAC has destroyed this country. The only way to defeat them is to stop supporting who they fund. These politicians will choose the money every time over their voters.

Then that just makes me not want to vote for Kamala more. It’s almost like bullying and condescension doesn’t win anyone over. It’s almost like democrats dropped the ball with something big that they just cant admit. It’s almost like they haven’t given much incentive outside of empty promises about bringing back abortion rights. Feminism isn’t the only way to be liberal and that’s what these corporate fucks don’t care to understand. They’re using a basic ass wedge issue mostly and hoping everyone falls in line despite all the other atrocities they truly have no interest in solving. So I’d say a vote for Kamala is a vote that makes someone like Trump exist. It’s just the other side of the coin of everything wrong in American politics. Fascism and inaction. The two cause the pendulum to always swing back and forth.
Why don't you shut up about what you think.
No one gives a toss.
You change your mind regularly and none of it makes political sense.
You're sour because Biden didn't bow to your wishes.
Go and cry somewhere else.

If the democrats win then this Israelis would still be killing the people of Gaza. You don’t get it apparently. AIPAC has destroyed this country. The only way to defeat them is to stop supporting who they fund. These politicians will choose the money every time over their voters.
So explain how to defeat AIPAC. You are not going to do t by voting for Jill Stein or not voting.

I do not see that AIPAC has destroyed this country, I see its major flaw is looting our county of a lot of money that could and should be used for better purposes. The War in Gaza is awful, but not much worse than the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Domestically, Trump would be a terrible president, and Kamala would not be.

I'd say that Big Oil is a much greater threat to our country than AIPAC. And probably as difficult to defeat.

So explain how to defeat AIPAC. You are not going to do t by voting for Jill Stein or not voting.

I do not see that AIPAC has destroyed this country, I see its major flaw is looting our county of a lot of money that could and should be used for better purposes. The War in Gaza is awful, but not much worse than the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Domestically, Trump would be a terrible president, and Kamala would not be.

I'd say that Big Oil is a much greater threat to our country than AIPAC. And probably as difficult to defeat.
Everything I say you just minimize and condescend. You don’t want to actually face the music when it comes to bad things democrats do and work on changing the party for the better. What’s happening in Gaza isn’t a war. It’s not a humanitarian crisis. It’s a straight up genocide at this point. And if I can’t change anything about it then I can still have the belief it’s wrong and try to stop it. TRY. Learn about the word TRY. Because you clearly have no idea about such a thing. Sometimes you fail when you TRY but you still know you did the right thing. You seem to be the if you can’t be them then join them type with the way you talk and that’s despicable.

There is no way to get Biden to stop arming Israel. Have you written Biden a letter telling him to cease arming Israel? Because that is the ONLY thing that I think you could do. Bitching about it in this forum will accomplish nothing.

There is no way to get Biden to stop arming Israel. Have you written Biden a letter telling him to cease arming Israel? Because that is the ONLY thing that I think you could do. Bitching about it in this forum will accomplish nothing.
Anything works. It’s like any other issue. You keep spreading the word. A whole generation hates Biden now. They’re the future. His legacy is going to be this I believe. If I vote for Kamala in November then it’s because I’m going to pressure her hard to stop this. Me and the movement. I know you’ll try to minimize it to being just me. I know your stupid ways. Anyways it’ll be her legacy too if she doesn’t change because this movement will only continue to grow and the history will be written about EVERYONE involved.

Werbung:
Biden completely fucked up. He’s a racist murderous piece of shit. And I won’t accept anyone saying other wise so don’t even try because you’ll deserve to be bitch smacked. If Kamala wins or wants to win then she has to be nothing like his evil ass.

Back