What would happen if you chanted ?

Chuck E. Cheese is the mascot of the company.
Iranian's rulers are cruel and incompetent fools.
People are free in this country to protest, but guys like DeSantis and Trump want to arrest them and fog them with teargas, as Trump did before his famous Parade of the Lilywhite Biblethumpers.

I do not support the US using my tax money to exterminate the women and children of Gaza. Why should I?
But you support Chuck E Cheese

OKEEDOKEE

Werbung:
Chuck E. Cheese is the mascot of the company.
Iranian's rulers are cruel and incompetent fools.
People are free in this country to protest, but guys like DeSantis and Trump want to arrest them and fog them with teargas, as Trump did before his famous Parade of the Lilywhite Biblethumpers.

I do not support the US using my tax money to exterminate the women and children of Gaza. Why should I?
Yes Trump sure did arrest and jail those BLM protesters didn't he .

They do not want to exterminate the people of Gaza but Hamas and sadly the people of Gaza support them incase you did not notice . They did this to themselves by supporting a Terrorist government they elected .

They will continue to attack Israel because they are inbreed ignorant
raciest terrorist and you support them typical liberal if they hate America your their buddy

Yes Trump sure did arrest and jail those BLM protesters didn't he .

They do not want to exterminate the people of Gaza but Hamas and sadly the people of Gaza support them incase you did not notice . They did this to themselves by supporting a Terrorist government they elected .

They will continue to attack Israel because they are inbreed ignorant
raciest terrorist and you support them typical liberal if they hate America your their buddy
False religion brainwashing is not much different than other types of anti-God brainwashing.

Werbung:
False religion brainwashing is not much different than other types of anti-God brainwashing.
Mark I also believe in God but I do not believe in the bible because my God was and is smart enough to write his own book and would not rely on humans to write for him

Back