Didn't democrats here say no one is supporting Hamas in America or Gaza

Werbung:
God sends unrepentant sinners to hell whether humans like that or not.

why isn't he blowing up americans then? plenty of unrepentent sinners here, like you with your constant lies.
he's blowing up babies, are they sinners too?

why isn't he blowing up americans then? plenty of unrepentent sinners here, like you with your constant lies.
he's blowing up babies, are they sinners too?
Don't ask me why God is still showing mercy to America. I suspect it is because of so many God-fearing Americans here praying for God to have mercy on America.

Don't ask me why God is still showing mercy to America. I suspect it is because of so many God-fearing Americans here praying for God to have mercy on America.

you "suspect" that is it? so you have no idea.
so your god is not only evil but a hypocrite, blowing up some sinners but not others.
disgusting

you "suspect" that is it? so you have no idea.
so your god is not only evil but a hypocrite, blowing up some sinners but not others.
disgusting
I should warn you again not to slander or disrespect God who is going to be your Judge in the end.

I should warn you again not to slander or disrespect God who is going to be your Judge in the end.
You cannot prove that such a being exists.
If one did, he seems to have been derelict in his duties to prevent atrocities.

Why do you suppose "God" decided to allow Mohammad to spread his religion all over the entire territory where Jesus lived?
Where were God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit when the Holocaust occurred, do you suppose?

God sends unrepentant sinners to hell whether humans like that or not.
And how do you know that?
The whole concept that all humans are sinners because of a poor culinary choice made by some obscure ancestor thousands of yes ago is BOGUS. It is clearly unjust to punish great great great grandchildren for anything some ancestor did.

warn away, reverend.
when are you going to stop lying, enemy of god?
you should heed your own advice and stop lying
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Werbung:
Back