Weaponising the govt.

Werbung:
Trump's son said, "we are getting all the money we need from Russia". Has he paid it back?
Is the IRS STILL auditing his 2015 taxes?
Former democrat Mayor Michael Bloomberg has received billions of dollars from China, but his supporters claim the money was earned legitimately, as was money the Trump organization earned from its overseas businesses. No money has been found being transferred from foreign crooks into Trump family member bank accounts through shady financial transactions, like have been found in shady Biden family financial dealings.

Former democrat Mayor Michael Bloomberg has received billions of dollars from China, but his supporters claim the money was earned legitimately, as was money the Trump organization earned from its overseas businesses.

You haven't produced evidence of that. I'll wait.
No money has been found being transferred from foreign crooks into Trump family member bank accounts through shady financial transactions, like have been found in shady Biden family financial dealings.
In fact, the evidence was found when Trump received 7.8 million from your communist buddies while the GOP started an impeachment of Biden and found not one dollar.
You're dementia is showing.

You haven't produced evidence of that. I'll wait.

In fact, the evidence was found when Trump received 7.8 million from your communist buddies while the GOP started an impeachment of Biden and found not one dollar.
You're dementia is showing.
Bloomberg is a multi-billionaire who has gotten rich trading with slave owners in China. The Trump organization has made money in trades with businessmen all over the world. If you have proof Trump took dirty money why don't you post it and why has Letitia James not been able to try the alleged crime in her corrupted courts?

Bloomberg is a multi-billionaire who has gotten rich trading with slave owners in China. The Trump organization has made money in trades with businessmen all over the world. If you have proof Trump took dirty money why don't you post it and why has Letitia James not been able to try the alleged crime in her corrupted courts?
I don't know about Letitia James so you tell us why?
But to help you understand you're a liar, here's the evidence.

Would you like to apologise now?

You have proven nothing, as evidenced by the mob of leftist democrat prosecutors' inability to find evidence of a crime to charge Trump with.
Proven nothing but the fact he got it. That's all the proof I need.

Your gop had an impeachment enquiry and never found one suspicious transaction. Not one.

Proven nothing but the fact he got it. That's all the proof I need.

Your gop had an impeachment enquiry and never found one suspicious transaction. Not one.
Trump was impeached by leftists who suspended his due process rights and convicted him on the lying word of a fake whistleblower who had deserted his Army post, rebelled against his Commander-in-Chief, and openly admitted he tried to overthrow Trump's foreign policies in Ukraine in support of democrat efforts to hide Biden corruption in Ukraine.

Trump was impeached by leftists who suspended his due process rights and convicted him on the lying word of a fake whistleblower who had deserted his Army post, rebelled against his Commander-in-Chief, and openly admitted he tried to overthrow Trump's foreign policies in Ukraine in support of democrat efforts to hide Biden corruption in Ukraine.
If all that were true you'd have something to whinge about. It's not. You support an arsehole traitor.

-Iw4[/MEDIA]
[/QUOTE]
I'll remind you it was the GOP who started the impeachment of Biden and found no evidence.

That is what the guy is talking about. They weaponised the process hoping to flush out evidence that wasn't there.

Why can't you admit you and them were wrong? It was a direct revengeful retaliation because Trump had his fat ass kicked by the courts. Like pedantic fucking kids you had to have another attack.
You lost so get over it dickhead.

-Iw4[/MEDIA]I'll remind you it was the GOP who started the impeachment of Biden and found no evidence. That is what the guy is talking about. They weaponised the process hoping to flush out evidence that wasn't there. Why can't you admit you and them were wrong? It was a direct revengeful retaliation because Trump had his fat ass kicked by the courts. Like pedantic fucking kids you had to have another attack. You lost so get over it dickhead.

Democrats invented the whole Trump/Russian collusion lie but morons still believe the lie even after it has been thoroughly debunked.

Werbung:
Back