Walgreen's is closing a thousand stores thanks to Bidenomics

mark francis

Bidenomics jobs may be still be looking good for illegals and government workers, but not for everyone. The sad reality of Bidenflation is hurting millions of Americans and thousands of businesses nationwide.

Biden-Harris Stagflation Takes Another Victim, Major Outlet Announces Huge Layoffs

Werbung:
prove this has anything to do with "bidennomics".
but no doubt you are too stupid to do so.

btw its called capitalism...companies and stores come and go all the time.

are you saying bidenomics is capitalism and you object to capitalism? lol

prove this has anything to do with "bidennomics".
but no doubt you are too stupid to do so.

btw its called capitalism...companies and stores come and go all the time.

are you saying bidenomics is capitalism and you object to capitalism? lol
Are you claiming the economy has nothing to do with massive store closings nationwide, or you just trying to find a way to hide store closures because those facts tend to refute Kamala's rosy unrealistic Bidenomics narratives??

Are you claiming the economy has nothing to do with massive store closings nationwide, or you just trying to find a way to hide store closures because those facts tend to refute Kamala's rosy unrealistic Bidenomics narratives??
i'm not claiming anything except that stores open and close all the time, thats how capitalism works..."creative destruction".
do you disagree with that? lol

but YOU claimed it had to do with bidennomics and as always your big mouth wrote a check your tiny brain cant cash lol

Walgreens is a hugely incompetent pharmacy. There are FIVE Walgreens within a three mile radius of my home, and none of them is worth a damn. Typically, the Dr. phones a prescription in to Walgreens and they say it will be ready in a day. I wait for them to call me and they say it is ready and then I go to the store, wait in a line for half and hour and find that my Rx is NOT filled.

So If I have a prescription, I have the Dr send it to Publix, where it is always ready when they say it is. If it is an RX I take regularly, I use the HMO's mail order drugstore.

Walgreens is overpriced on OTC medications, the staff often does not recognize the name of OTC products and cannot tell customers where to find them. They reorganize the store about every month.

Walgreens is a hugely incompetent pharmacy. There are FIVE Walgreens within a three mile radius of my home, and none of them is worth a damn. Typically, the Dr. phones a prescription in to Walgreens and they say it will be ready in a day. I wait for them to call me and they say it is ready and then I go to the store, wait in a line for half and hour and find that my Rx is NOT filled.

So If I have a prescription, I have the Dr send it to Publix, where it is always ready when they say it is. If it is an RX I take regularly, I use the HMO's mail order drugstore.

Walgreens is overpriced on OTC medications, the staff often does not recognize the name of OTC products and cannot tell customers where to find them. They reorganize the store about every month.
In other words, who gives a damn how many businesses go belly up due to leftist taxes, regulations, and inflation?

In other words, who gives a damn how many businesses go belly up due to leftist taxes, regulations, and inflation?
In other words, if the Walgreens down the street from my house closes, I will not care even one teensy bit. Walgreens hires dummies and does not teach them how to run a drugstore.

Werbung:
My neighborhood has five (5) Walgreens with a two mile radius. I think they could easily close at least three of them.

The Walgreen Boots Alliance stock (WBA) has gone from $25 to $10.65 today.

Back