Leftist rag admits billionaire Biden supporters are financing pro-Hamas riots on college campuses

Werbung:
George Soros is likely the world leader in establishing phony tax exempt foundations and organizations designed to promote leftist causes and to provide election support for extremely radical US democrats, while making a bundle himself from the billions donated to his front organizations by government and private donors.

Trump claimed the same and later had to retract it.
What despicable liars falsely omit is that Trump specifically said that the whitre supremacists were not good people in spite of the fact therre were still good people on both sides. I would have also said that in spite of there being good people on both sides, the black cop-hating violent racist radicals were not good people either.

What despicable liars falsely omit is that Trump specifically said that the whitre supremacists were not good people in spite of the fact therre were still good people on both sides. I would have also said that in spite of there being good people on both sides, the black cop-hating violent racist radicals were not good people either.
You're wrong son.
You know what he said and meant. You're defending the idiot as always.

You're wrong son.
You know what he said and meant. You're defending the idiot as always.
If you claim Trump did not specifically condemn white supremacists and show he was not talking about them in his 'good people on both sides' comment then you have been deluded by liars to repeat their despicable lies.

Here is what Trump really said in that Chris Wallace interview:

The post the states that Trump really said, "There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

If you claim Trump did not specifically condemn white supremacists and show he was not talking about them in his 'good people on both sides' comment then you have been deluded by liars to repeat their despicable lies.

Here is what Trump really said in that Chris Wallace interview:

The post the states that Trump really said, "There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
I don't believe that was said.

I don't believe that was said.
Why not examine the exact transcript before making up your mind?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides — I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either.

And if you reported it accurately, you would say.

Q The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest —

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group.

Q (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did.

You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Q George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

THE PRESIDENT: George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down —

Excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?

Q I do love Thomas Jefferson.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group.

Why not examine the exact transcript before making up your mind?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides — I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either.

And if you reported it accurately, you would say.

Q The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest —

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group.

Q (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did.

You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Q George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

THE PRESIDENT: George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down —

Excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?

Q I do love Thomas Jefferson.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group.
Mark, some people are just evil and causes turmoil! Some people live for the government to support them!

Kackles and Tampon Tim also make a cute couple in front of cameras as long as nobody asks them what they think.
The deteriorating face of Trump and the silly beard of Shady Vance do not exude cuteness. We know from the debate that Kamala is vastly smarter than Shitshizpants, who she most rotundly whipped in the game of Rope-a-Dope. Trump is incapable of controlling his own mouth.

What do Kamala and Walz think? They think that there is no excuse for Americans to go hungry, they think that there can be no national standards of educational achievement if the Department of Education of abolished. They think that Trump is a corrupt scoundrel that seems to have scammed Egypt out of TEN MILLION DOLLARS. They think our elections are free and fair. They KNOW that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and by an even greater margin in 2020. They think that Haitians eating pets is a lie that precisely was one of many told by the Nazis in Germany in the 1930's. They think that single sex couples have the right to marry, they think that trans people shold be treated as equals.

And they really think that the size of Trump's stupid rallies is of zero importance to the future of out country.

I imagin they think that Trump is very silly not to say anything about how important is to prevent crazy people from owning military rifles, considering how very deeply he is hated by so very many Americans.

Werbung:
Back