vertical farming failing world wide , another liberal ideal that did not think ahead of what can happen. .

No one wants to be murdered by a cop. The US justice system does a poor job at reforming criminals. Cops are often poorly trained.
Mark has little sympathy for anyone who is not a White Christian nationalist. The real Jesus probably would not like him at all.

Werbung:
No one wants to be murdered by a cop. The US justice system does a poor job at reforming criminals. Cops are often poorly trained.
Mark has little sympathy for anyone who is not a White Christian nationalist. The real Jesus probably would not like him at all.
Demonizing cops has had the effect of creating more violence from thugs who have been brainwashed into disrespecting cops.

you dont know any cops who have murdered people..so what? lol.
I dont like cops who murder people, do you?

Your a real asshole lug nut
Since then, 142 officers have been arrested for murder or manslaughter, but only seven have been convicted of murder. An additional 37 were convicted of lesser offenses, and 53 were not convicted.
O yea its a major problem 7 cops convicted out of 142 . More people then that get killed in Chicago in a few hours on the weekend .
And Yes some times cops make mistakes it as easy to do.
You have the nerve to ask if like cops who murder people. DO you like gang bangers and Terriots and illegals who do ? you never speak out about it.Like this figure, There have been a lot of illegals involved in murder and rapes yet you never speak OUT ABOUT IT.
sAME WIT6H GANG VIOLENCE .

Based on annual surveys of local law enforcement agencies, the Center tallied 11,934 "gang-related" homicides in the U.S. from 2007 through 2012. The FBI reported 93,253 total murders during the span. Comparing the numbers, the Center estimated that "gang-related homicides typically accounted for around 13% of all homicides annually."

Your a real asshole lug nut
Since then, 142 officers have been arrested for murder or manslaughter, but only seven have been convicted of murder. An additional 37 were convicted of lesser offenses, and 53 were not convicted.
O yea its a major problem 7 cops convicted out of 142 . More people then that get killed in Chicago in a few hours on the weekend .
And Yes some times cops make mistakes it as easy to do.
You have the nerve to ask if like cops who murder people. DO you like gang bangers and Terriots and illegals who do ? you never speak out about it.Like this figure, There have been a lot of illegals involved in murder and rapes yet you never speak OUT ABOUT IT.
sAME WIT6H GANG VIOLENCE .

Based on annual surveys of local law enforcement agencies, the Center tallied 11,934 "gang-related" homicides in the U.S. from 2007 through 2012. The FBI reported 93,253 total murders during the span. Comparing the numbers, the Center estimated that "gang-related homicides typically accounted for around 13% of all homicides annually."
where did I say it was a "major problem", mor on.
i just said I didn't like cops who murder people.
do you like cops who murder people?

quote me saying it was a "major problem", lying mor on. lol.
bet you cant
I did 🚫 say you claimed it was a major problem you lying *****.
I said you never mention gangs killing terriost or illegals killing people or killing Jews.
Just interesting pignut .
Did you enjoy the debates ? Kinda looked like I was right all these months about me talking about him slipping and skipping for months . And all the time you libs here were in denial .
Trump and him stood up both lied and Joe and stretched the truth trump lied more I think. Joe looked weak old fragile confused mumbling forgetting what he was talking about and talking about things no one understands

Hey if Trump wins we can get rid of more illegals and hire more cops.

The cops who murdered Floyd deserved to be accused of excessive cruelty. I do not think they are typical of all cops.
Unsaved blacks and leftists who have murdered so many innocent cops because the bozos have been brainwashed to erroneous belive cops are wicked and crooks are the real wicked criminals, not innocent cops.

I did 🚫 say you claimed it was a major problem you lying *****.
I said you never mention gangs killing terriost or illegals killing people or killing Jews.
Just interesting pignut .
Did you enjoy the debates ? Kinda looked like I was right all these months about me talking about him slipping and skipping for months . And all the time you libs here were in denial .
Trump and him stood up both lied and Joe and stretched the truth trump lied more I think. Joe looked weak old fragile confused mumbling forgetting what he was talking about and talking about things no one understands

Hey if Trump wins we can get rid of more illegals and hire more cops.
so you attacked me for something I didn't say? lol.
god you are stupid

Werbung:
I suspect you must then think Michael Brown was stupid.
Well, he was not bright. Neither was the cop. The whole police force was operating like a mafia, and was unfit for the jobs they occupied.

Floyd was a victim of excessive cruelty. Brown was partly responsible for his own death.

Back