vertical farming failing world wide , another liberal ideal that did not think ahead of what can happen. .

There is no reason for the average Black person to prefer the MAGA cult over the Democrats.
Blacks have been fooled into devotion to the democrat party through democrat distribution of US money to select blacks and black organizations in barely disguised vote buying schemes.

1719630206228.png

Werbung:
My advice cops should stop murdering people
Gee you do not like cops and think they intentionally murder people.
Perhaps you should try he ng a cop.I can just see you now dealing with murders rapist child molesters gangs thieves and see how easy the job is And accept the fact they are human and can make a mistake and that mistake could cost thier own life as well as others

What does Maga offer Black people?
Why should any Black person side with Trump?
He uses racism to enrage his stupid mobs.
really then why are so many black and Hispanics supporting him.
And Biden off course has no racial issues lol .You really do not know much about him do you >

Gee you do not like cops and think they intentionally murder people.
Perhaps you should try he ng a cop.I can just see you now dealing with murders rapist child molesters gangs thieves and see how easy the job is And accept the fact they are human and can make a mistake and that mistake could cost thier own life as well as others
i dont like cops who murder people, no.
and yes, cops are people, they can intentionally murder people. duh
do you like cops who murder people? maybe you do, you are a hateful mor on.

i dont like cops who murder people, no.
and yes, cops are people, they can intentionally murder people. duh
do you like cops who murder people? maybe you do, you are a hateful mor on.
I do not know any cops who have murdered people and I know a lot of cops city county and state and even a fbi agent . One of them shot a guy here inn Melbourne a few years back who tried to ambush him.

Lets look at the numbers shall we .
AkA facts

There were 7.38 million arrests in a year for 2022.

If you look at the numbers the murder rate is far lower with cops Only 7 have been convicted of murder and the rest for lower charges.
I would love to see you try doing a cops job. I think you would last 1 incident maybe 2 where you had to deal with violent felons some times bigger stronger and faster then you and even armed .
Floyd die sadly and the cop was not guilty of murder as that was not his intent man slaughter or neglect aare what he was guilty .Has floyd not been passing fake money while high and resisting arrest he would have not died he helped kill his self.

A majority of Blacks and Latinos do NOT support Von Shitzhizpants.
Floyd was murdered and the cops deserved the sentences they got.

Their cruelty resulted in hundreds of businesses closed and their workers losing their jobs.

Cops are not often indicted because the laws allow them to use excessive force and to claim that their lives are endangered when this is not the case. Statistics about cops being indicted are not comparable to those of civilians. Everyone knows this.

Trump needs to be convicted and imprisoned. But the only truly patriotic thing Trump could do is to second amendment himself. He could die a martyr, which is appropriate for a jerk who has constantly claimed to have been persecuted all his life.

Then you chuckleheads could build a monument to him where you could worship his wretched memory.

A majority of Blacks and Latinos do NOT support Von Shitzhizpants.
Floyd was murdered and the cops deserved the sentences they got.
Hitler claimed Jews caused untold numbers of problems for Germans so they murdered them. Democrats needing Trump removed from politics repeatedly slander Trump and their bootlick ignorant followers hate Trump because of that unjust slander. Floyd died of health issues while resisting arrest and the cop shares some blame in failing to believe the habitual criminal liar was telling the truth for once. The jungle baboons wanted to jail the arresting cop for life and the pansy leftist swamp crwatures bowed to mob emotiuon and perverted justice.

I do not know any cops who have murdered people and I know a lot of cops city county and state and even a fbi agent . One of them shot a guy here inn Melbourne a few years back who tried to ambush him.

Lets look at the numbers shall we .
AkA facts

There were 7.38 million arrests in a year for 2022.

If you look at the numbers the murder rate is far lower with cops Only 7 have been convicted of murder and the rest for lower charges.
I would love to see you try doing a cops job. I think you would last 1 incident maybe 2 where you had to deal with violent felons some times bigger stronger and faster then you and even armed .
Floyd die sadly and the cop was not guilty of murder as that was not his intent man slaughter or neglect aare what he was guilty .Has floyd not been passing fake money while high and resisting arrest he would have not died he helped kill his self.

you dont know any cops who have murdered people..so what? lol.
I dont like cops who murder people, do you?

you dont know any cops who have murdered people..so what? lol.
I dont like cops who murder people, do you?
Cops are murdered by tribal barian baboons at the rate of dozens every year, so I find little sympathy for those who hate the few cops over the years they debatedly claim murdered blacks for no reason.

Werbung:
Cops are murdered by tribal barian baboons at the rate of dozens every year, so I find little sympathy for those who hate the few cops over the years they debatedly claim murdered blacks for no reason.
you didn't answer the question, mor on. lol.
i dont like cops who murder people, do you?

Back