Universal Basic Income - a Marxist idea supported by Americans with little or no understanding of business and economics

mark francis

America is awash with incompetent lawmakers and government officials with low intelligence, low levels of knowledge or experience, or high degress of rebellion against civilized views and values that make up good societies.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/or...BxMTc+OJcnmJUCr12hUABKjvJcJn9EC5eyNpd0KDSPsY= 8-23-24

Oregon Voters to Consider Approving Nation’s First Universal Basic Income
The proposal is meeting stiff bipartisan resistance from elected officials and pushback from the business community.

Werbung:
Right wing blather lol

Epoch Times CFO Bill Guan is charged in alleged $67 million global money laundering scheme

Lol you are so stupid

Right wing blather lol

Epoch Times CFO Bill Guan is charged in alleged $67 million global money laundering scheme

Lol you are so stupid
Returning to the topic from chasing rabbits down the Epoch Times trail, do you think Marxist plans to use tax funds taken from working Americans to provide massive bonuses (Universal Basic Income) to all Americans claiming to be victims of poverty? Do you favor raising property and sales taxes in Oregon in order to have the funds needed to distribute billions of free dollars to indigent Oregonians?

Returning to the topic from chasing rabbits down the Epoch Times trail, do you think Marxist plans to use tax funds taken from working Americans to provide massive bonuses (Universal Basic Income) to all Americans claiming to be victims of poverty? Do you favor raising property and sales taxes in Oregon in order to have the funds needed to distribute billions of free dollars to indigent Oregonians?
Define marxist and tell me what marxist plans you refer to you keep using words that I'm not sure you understand that all but I will keep laughing at you when you quote stupid sources like epic times LOL

Epoch Times is a publication of the fanatical Falin Gong cult.

Why should voters in Oregon NOT be allowed to vote on this?

Do you realise the economic benefits of a minimum basic wage?
It like a pay rise stimulates the economy and don't give me the shit business can't afford it.

Do you realise the economic benefits of a minimum basic wage?
It like a pay rise stimulates the economy and don't give me the shit business can't afford it.
I suspect your leftist teachers have shielded you from exposure to all the negative effects of trying to force the free market to do things it cannot do without causing serious problems.

If voters vote to rob the US Treasury of every last dollar then those voters do not deserve to live in a free country.
what a stupid post. lol.
you can't vote to commit a crime.
but you can vote to spend money. congress does it all the time.
god you are stupid lol

what a stupid post. lol.
you can't vote to commit a crime.
but you can vote to spend money. congress does it all the time.
god you are stupid lol
The reason national credit ratings organizations lowered the US credit rating under Obama and agan under Biden is because democrats were showing the banking world that they knew very little about inviolable fiscal laws.

The reason national credit ratings organizations lowered the US credit rating under Obama and agan under Biden is because democrats were showing the banking world that they knew very little about inviolable fiscal laws.

nothing to do with my post.
god you are stupid. lol

Werbung:
If voters vote to rob the US Treasury of every last dollar then those voters do not deserve to live in a free country.
How about the 28 billion farmers are getting from the treasury and still voting for Trump?
Tell those parasite farmers to leave the country.

Back