Trump obsesses about arnold palmers genitals

pjmret

Arnold Palmer was all man, and I say that in all due respect to women, I love women… This man was strong and tough, and I refused to say it, but when he took showers with the other pros they came out of there, they said ‘Oh my god. That’s unbelievable,’” Trump said.

The anecdote prompted one rallygoer to comment, “I didn’t expect to hear that tonight.”

And you moorons support this creepy guy who is mentally losing it

Werbung:
Arnold Palmer was all man, and I say that in all due respect to women, I love women… This man was strong and tough, and I refused to say it, but when he took showers with the other pros they came out of there, they said ‘Oh my god. That’s unbelievable,’” Trump said.

The anecdote prompted one rallygoer to comment, “I didn’t expect to hear that tonight.”

Yes glad you support a man who has been accused of rape and being creepy with kids and his own daughter complain about taking showers with him . Who also talks to young girls about sex .

Invading the privacy of a dead man is the deed of a lowlife. And he is not just mentally losing it but imo he is mentally sick

Now watch his sycophants not to address this at all but instead attack Biden (who is not even running).

October 20, 2024
"His daughter told The Sporting News in 2018 that the golf legend, a conservative who was friendly with Dwight D. Eisenhower, was so incensed by what he saw as Trumps lack of civility, that he made noises of disgust when Spanky appeared on the television."
puke-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Horses, like proud men, have huge genitals and small brains.

trump probably has a small penis and can't get it up anymore..

this is not random and possibly accurately reflects the mindset of the average trump follower

namely

an inadequate, who probably frequents prostitutes, that admire trump for his adultery, sleaze and ability to get away with
corruption, lies and rape

comrade stalin
mar-a-lago

Werbung:
Back