Trump, foreign policy idiot lol

pjmret

Trump said of the war in Ukraine: “Russia defeated Germany with us, and they defeated Napoleon. You know, they’ve been around a long time. They’re a big fighting force, and it’s very unfair … We’re in a very bad position. And I’m not going to blame, exclusively, but I can tell you, I could have stopped that.”

Sure, that sounds like someone I would trust with foreign policy lololololol

Werbung:
Trump said of the war in Ukraine: “Russia defeated Germany with us, and they defeated Napoleon. You know, they’ve been around a long time. They’re a big fighting force, and it’s very unfair … We’re in a very bad position. And I’m not going to blame, exclusively, but I can tell you, I could have stopped that.”

What is arong with modern politicians? Here is what Kackles said about those nations:

So, Ukraine is a country in Europe," Harris explains while speaking slowly. “It exists next to another country called Russia,” she continued. “Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.

What is arong with modern politicians? Here is what Kackles said about those nations:

So, Ukraine is a country in Europe," Harris explains while speaking slowly. “It exists next to another country called Russia,” she continued. “Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.

she is absolutely correct. spoken with real sentences. thanks for posting this so everyone can see how much better she is than trump's stupidity.

she expressed a very good moral viewpoint that the US should support, but of course so many republicans dont.

she is absolutely correct. spoken with real sentences. thanks for posting this so everyone can see how much better she is than trump's stupidity.

she expressed a very good moral viewpoint that the US should support, but of course so many republicans dont.
Of course. She expressed a high level of knowledge of world geography as well as foreign affairs for a typical DEI WOC pick.

Did we have any wars during his term? When Isis or Taliban touched an American. He took care of it. Iran was poor with Trump. That’s why Iran wants him dead!

Of course. She expressed a high level of knowledge of world geography as well as foreign affairs for a typical DEI WOC pick.

what more did you want her to say? it was short and to the point. it was easy to understand as opposed to trumps gibberish. lol

Did we have any wars during his term? When Isis or Taliban touched an American. He took care of it. Iran was poor with Trump. That’s why Iran wants him dead!

no iran wants him dead because of his mindless support for isreal. duh.

trump sent soldiers to syria.
President Donald Trump's decision to send troops to protect oil fields in Syria means the U.S. may have as many troops in the country — or potentially more — as when he took office, undermining his repeated pledge to end a “forever war” in the Middle East

so i guess if we have soldiers in an unfriendly country that isn't war according to you?

no iran wants him dead because of his mindless support for isreal. duh.

trump sent soldiers to syria.
President Donald Trump's decision to send troops to protect oil fields in Syria means the U.S. may have as many troops in the country — or potentially more — as when he took office, undermining his repeated pledge to end a “forever war” in the Middle East

so i guess if we have soldiers in an unfriendly country that isn't war according to you?
“President Biden deserves great credit for supporting Israel’s campaign to destroy Hamas. President Biden deserves strong condemnation for greenlighting the funding of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the main financier of and weapons supplier for the horrific October 7 attacks on Israel. It is beyond belief that he would make available $10 billion for a regime that will turn around and use this money to wage war against America and Israel.”

“Five weeks after the October 7 massacre and in the wake of 55 attacks on U.S. forces since October 17, the idea of making $10 billion available to the sponsor of all this evil makes little sense. Congress rightfully pushed to lock down the $6 billion in Qatar; it should move quickly to lock down this $10 billion too.”

“President Biden deserves great credit for supporting Israel’s campaign to destroy Hamas. President Biden deserves strong condemnation for greenlighting the funding of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the main financier of and weapons supplier for the horrific October 7 attacks on Israel. It is beyond belief that he would make available $10 billion for a regime that will turn around and use this money to wage war against America and Israel.”

“Five weeks after the October 7 massacre and in the wake of 55 attacks on U.S. forces since October 17, the idea of making $10 billion available to the sponsor of all this evil makes little sense. Congress rightfully pushed to lock down the $6 billion in Qatar; it should move quickly to lock down this $10 billion too.”

that has nothing to do with my post lol.
you asked if we had any wars in his term...does the word "afghanistan" mean anything to you? at all? lol

you asked if we had any wars in his term...does the word "afghanistan" mean anything to you? at all? lol
Oh yes it means a lot!!!
Oh yes Afghanistan means a lot. Why were our soldiers there? Why? Yo help the people! The disgraced withdrawal of Biden who killed 13 soldiers! Yes I’m aware. 45 hurt without limbs etc. Film of the plane of mostly men! Where in the hell do you think they are as we speak? You best read! You are oblivious. Taliban will use those weapons on who? Who do you think? The new Isis are those people. They cut heads off (Americans)! Look it up!
Move on. And don’t call anyone else a name here until you look at yourself. I’ll speak to what thread or comment I choose to. Bye! 🇺🇸

Yes you perfer a guy who thinks his uncle was ate by cannibals and cant string 3 sentences out lol god your stupid

You won’t read it. But I’ll post anyway. Nothing funny as to what is happening!

Oh no, he was sharp!!! lol! Good one!! 😂 Although not funny!

A cover up for sure. Who is running our country right now I wonder? Hmm!

indeed this liberal lug nut I was replying to has always done this he will use quotes from the bible to attack others yet he says its a mythical book. He forgets under Biden the wars we are involved in with Russia threating to nuke us . And joe has been handling things like a pusy .

Werbung:
indeed this liberal lug nut I was replying to has always done this he will use quotes from the bible to attack others yet he says its a mythical book. He forgets under Biden the wars we are involved in with Russia threating to nuke us . And joe has been handling things like a pusy .
Well he or she, I you we they, ooops does not read other things that are actually happening. Beliefs are fine but cramming it down someone in that manner.

Back