Time To Take The Keys Away

Slant Eyed Polack

One of the harder things I had to do over the last decade was take my dad's car keys away. There will come a time when my family will need to do the same with me. I'd like to believe I'll be sharp & reasonable enough to relinquish them voluntarily. On the other hand, I know how stubborn I can be. If it comes to that, my family will need to force the issue.

The American family now has to confront that same issue, and the stakes are exponentially higher than whether or not Biden should be driving his Corvette. The nuclear football was onsite at the debate, handcuffed to the wrist of a military officer.

If the fit hits the shan today or tomorrow, or next week or next month, or August, September, October... the weight of those cataclysmic decisions - that will need to made in 7 minutes or less - fall to a man who can barely express a single coherent thought.

Whether you like or loathe DJT - I lean toward loathing - should have no bearing on that reality.

Werbung:
One of the harder things I had to do over the last decade was take my dad's car keys away. There will come a time when my family will need to do the same with me. I'd like to believe I'll be sharp & reasonable enough to relinquish them voluntarily. On the other hand, I know how stubborn I can be. If it comes to that, my family will need to force the issue.

The American family now has to confront that same issue, and the stakes are exponentially higher than whether or not Biden should be driving his Corvette. The nuclear football was onsite at the debate, handcuffed to the wrist of a military officer.

If the fit hits the shan today or tomorrow, or next week or next month, or August, September, October... the weight of those cataclysmic decisions - that will need to made in 7 minutes or less - fall to a man who can barely express a single coherent thought.

Whether you like or loathe DJT - I lean toward loathing - should have no bearing on that reality.
My father and mother have issues with dementia so did my grandfather. Its hard to deal with and hard to accept .

Werbung:

Biden should be forced to clean out all the top secret government documents from the backseat and trunk of his car before being allowed to take it out for another risky spin in the future.

Back