This isnt what she was saying when she ran before what changed

Werbung:
Quote them saying the border would be closed
They will not say that but they will dishonestly claim what they are now doing about the migrant crisis they created at the border is better than anything Trump or republicans did or are doing, which is a bold-faced lie.

I have housed immigrants in my houise and hired them to work in my business because I don't give a flip about stupid laws that welcome immigrants into the US and then make it illegal to hire them so they can feed their families.
Then you are part of the problem, someone needs to arrest you.

Then you are part of the problem, someone needs to arrest you.
That is how democrats think. Jail Christians for opposing democrat open border policies. Jail Christians for openly praying for immigrants and government officials. Jail Christians for fighting higher government taxes to cover the cost of caring for homeless and jobless illegals. And Jail Christians if they have compassion on a homeless and jobless family of immigrants and give the dad a job.

Werbung:
If you hire undocumented workers, then you deserve to be slapped with a fine. Not because you are some sort of Holy Roller, but because you have broken the law.

Back