This is the truth about HMOs

Cause i had a foot drop.

i dont know what a foot drop is.

did you ask a doc if a foot drop is an expected result of what they did to you ?

if so were you told of this before you agreed to the procedure ?

they have to go over possible undesirable outcomes and state the statistical probabality as well as whether you are under normal high or low risk due to your overall state of health.

need to know what to expect and hold docs accountable.

Werbung:
foot drop
http://www.allinahealth.org/mdex/ND7832G.HTM

You see they misplaced my foot incorrect position while i was in acoma. Thats what i cant prove. You see Doctors and the hospital admins make a lot of money. Thats where lawyers come in. Have you see these type of commericals?

learn something new every day.

that would be difficult to proove given the variety of causes.

have ro pin down the exact cause and then demonstrate where negligense brought it on. was the coma medically induced ? prolly doesnt matter but there are protocols for people in that state they may not have followed. newd a serious medical review of your chart.

a good lawyet would see to this.

By my lawyer. he looked at it that i was dianosed with diabetes. But my foot was not placed properly cannot be proven. He said i needed witnesses. A lot more witnesses in order to hold up in court.

Werbung:
By my lawyer. he looked at it that i was dianosed with diabetes. But my foot was not placed properly cannot be proven. He said i needed witnesses. A lot more witnesses in order to hold up in court.

as i thought no medical review.

yes duabetes is a complicating factor BUT it also demands special care be taken on how you are placed.

that kind of thing will not be noticible to a lawyer.

heck if he had requested the medical records they probably would have started looking to settle.

Back