This is the truth about HMOs

Werbung:
on what grounds ?

You must have their permission--to sue the government.
The courts will be filled--3000% increase in law suits after Obamacare kicks in.

Forget about suing the govt.
They'll claim the right to kill anyone using--eminent domain.
For the civic good.

did you even read that article ?
Yeah,,,but i tried to sue over improper care cause i had my foot drop cause the hospital didnt lay my feet right when i was in acoma. My Lawyer told me the U.S Supreme Court said you cant sue your HMO over improper care issue.

Yeah,,,but i tried to sue over improper care cause i had my foot drop cause the hospital didnt lay my feet right when i was in acoma. My Lawyer told me the U.S Supreme Court said you cant sue your HMO over improper care issue.

you need a better lawyer.

mainly you need to have sued the practitioner for malpractice.

Well i tried the Malpratice again my lawyer i need proof. If you dont have proof you dont have a leg to stand on. You can say well he did this and the docs say they didnt its their word against yours. In other words its You said,,They said.

Well i tried the Malpratice again my lawyer i need proof. If you dont have proof you dont have a leg to stand on. You can say well he did this and the docs say they didnt its their word against yours. In other words its You said,,They said.

how did you discover they failed to do something right ?

Werbung:
Back