The ultimate sacrifice of a real hero in the face of US & world opposition to the war against human hostage-taking devils

The gall of you to suggest others should accept evidence? The election was nearly four years and no fraud was proven but your still crying about it. You hypocrite.
Feel free to be right or wrong about the evidence. This is America, the land of the semi-free and formerly brave.

Werbung:
I have lost a great deal of concern about whether you are convinced to believe facts you seem hesitant to accept if others do not provide you more information so you feel comfortable accepting the facts. Believe what you want but do your own study and research.

i understand you dont care if you look like a lying ***** by mindlessly repeating right wing blather and present no proof of same.
right wing morons do often believe things are "facts" if they fit their bigotry and react as you do when asked to prove them. lol

Feel free to be right or wrong about the evidence. This is America, the land of the semi-free and formerly brave.
well its the land of the free to look like a mindless right wing ***** spewing right wing blather. you prove it. lol

i understand you dont care if you look like a lying ***** by mindlessly repeating right wing blather and present no proof of same.
right wing morons do often believe things are "facts" if they fit their bigotry and react as you do when asked to prove them. lol
Your infatuation with demanding proof as a supposed refutation of facts is illegitimate. For example, whether or not you have seen enough evidence of Biden's crimes to suspect he is guilty means nothing to others who rightly conclude from their own assessments of the facts that he is quite likely guilty.

well its the land of the free to look like a mindless right wing ***** spewing right wing blather. you prove it. lol
I have already proven I have reasons for what I believe and you have proven you have reasons to believe what you believe, but there is no possibility we will likely ever 'prove' to one another what we believe.

Your infatuation with demanding proof as a supposed refutation of facts is illegitimate. For example, whether or not you have seen enough evidence of Biden's crimes to suspect he is guilty means nothing to others who rightly conclude from their own assessments of the facts that he is quite likely guilty.
Lying ***** claims being asked to prove their claims is illegitimate lol
You enjoy looking stupid

I was right then and still are. We're about to have another election and you're still stamping your feet like a spoilt kid. Grow up.
You think you are right but you are wrong.

Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his owneyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Proverbs 21:2
Every way of a man is right in his owneyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.

You think you are right but you are wrong.

Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his owneyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Proverbs 21:2
Every way of a man is right in his owneyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.
In an election, the voters are the counsel, and the voters by seven million margin, say that Biden won, and Trump lost.

It does not matter what "The Lord" ponderth, because The Lord is mute and does not reveal whatever he pondereth, especially about the election. God has made NO comments about Biden's win and Trump's loss.

In an election, the voters are the counsel, and the voters by seven million margin, say that Biden won, and Trump lost.

It does not matter what "The Lord" ponderth, because The Lord is mute and does not reveal whatever he pondereth, especially about the election. God has made NO comments about Biden's win and Trump's loss.
It doesn't matter if Biden won by 20 million fake votes he is very bad for America.

It doesn't matter if Biden won by 20 million fake votes he is very bad for America.
No evidence to support that? But your happy to install a convicted rapist, convicted fraud, soon to be convicted attempted fascist takeover, treasonous doco stealing whore jockey.
Got it. Way to go godbotherer.

Werbung:
No evidence to support that? But your happy to install a convicted rapist, convicted fraud, soon to be convicted attempted fascist takeover, treasonous doco stealing whore jockey.
Got it. Way to go godbotherer.
Democrats claim Christians are displeasing God for voting for a republican sinner who supports Christian freedom instead of a democrat sinner who fights to undermine and destroy Christian freedom.

Back