The Prophecies of Nostradamus

i already have.
you're just too stupid to understand simple concepts. lol
The only thing that you have shown is how to waste an education by ending up here.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Putin is still a communist dictator

Werbung:
The only thing that you have shown is how to waste an education by ending up here.

yes, i'm sure you are too stupid to understand simple posts. lol

It is a mistake to consider President Vladimir Putin and his inner circle as the direct heirs of the Soviet regime on a mission to restore the Soviet Union. They might wish to restore the empire, but not the Soviet Union. On the contrary: Putin is nothing short of anti-Soviet. He views Vladimir Lenin as a destructive force and is indifferent to the scientific communism of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

there are some big words there so i doubt you can understand it, being a ****** lol

It is a mistake to consider President Vladimir Putin and his inner circle as the direct heirs of the Soviet regime on a mission to restore the Soviet Union. They might wish to restore the empire, but not the Soviet Union. On the contrary: Putin is nothing short of anti-Soviet. He views Vladimir Lenin as a destructive force and is indifferent to the scientific communism of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

there are some big words there so i doubt you can understand it, being a ****** lol
As I said the other day

Actor George Clooney called on President Biden to leave the 2024 race Wednesday in a New York Times guest essay, just weeks after raising millions for the Democratic candidate.

"It’s devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe ‘big F-ing deal’ Biden of 2010. He wasn’t even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate," Clooney wrote.

"Was he tired? Yes. A cold? Maybe. But our party leaders need to stop telling us that 51 million people didn’t see what we just saw. We’re all so terrified by the prospect of a second Trump term that we’ve opted to ignore every warning sign," he continued.

The actor joined a growing list of Hollywood elites and megadonors who've turned on Biden following the debate, where his halting, frail and at-times confused performance alarmed supporters. Members of Biden's party, political allies, and liberal media figures have also pressured the president to drop out of the race, warning he cannot beat former President Trump.

Putin is still a communist dictator by the way

As I said the other day

Actor George Clooney called on President Biden to leave the 2024 race Wednesday in a New York Times guest essay, just weeks after raising millions for the Democratic candidate.

"It’s devastating to say it, but the Joe Biden I was with three weeks ago at the fund-raiser was not the Joe ‘big F-ing deal’ Biden of 2010. He wasn’t even the Joe Biden of 2020. He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate," Clooney wrote.

"Was he tired? Yes. A cold? Maybe. But our party leaders need to stop telling us that 51 million people didn’t see what we just saw. We’re all so terrified by the prospect of a second Trump term that we’ve opted to ignore every warning sign," he continued.

The actor joined a growing list of Hollywood elites and megadonors who've turned on Biden following the debate, where his halting, frail and at-times confused performance alarmed supporters. Members of Biden's party, political allies, and liberal media figures have also pressured the president to drop out of the race, warning he cannot beat former President Trump.

Putin is still a communist dictator by the way

you said clooney called for him to resign. he didn't, ******. lol.

and you can consider putin a communist if you want. you are a ****** after all lol

1 inch could have saved billions of lives... only history will tell.

It's called the 1 inch factor...

Last edited:
Trump is complete scum. Anyone who says otherwise is a headless idiot. The person we talk about in the OP is about 1 billion times more powerful than Trump.

the blind prophet Tiresias to reveal who is responsible for this evil (lines 300–313) (2,3). At the moment that Tiresias reveals to Oedipus that the king himself is the cause of the plague. TRUMP 2020

the blind prophet Tiresias to reveal who is responsible for this evil (lines 300–313) (2,3). At the moment that Tiresias reveals to Oedipus that the king himself is the cause of the plague. TRUMP 2020
I find it interesting to consider Trump to be rather like a tragic figure from Greek drama, complete with a variety of flaws, certainly more flaws that Oedipus.

Where are all the skeptics and debunkers? Come on, tell us Nostradamus was a quack. We would love to engage you

Werbung:
Well, Nostradamus was a quack who wrote poetic prophesies in a now obsolete dialect of Italian.

It seems pretty clear to most intelligent people than no one really knows what the future might bring, and prophets should nt be taken seriously.

If God knows the future, then we have no free will, as we can only do what omniscient God knows we will do.

Back