The Prophecies of Nostradamus

Werbung:
what is a democrat "conservative'? no one is claiming dems are conservatives. duh.
Some bozo said Trump was not a conservative so I assume he thinks democrats are conservatives instead. Nevertheless, I don't like democrats' crappy brand of conservatism.

Some bozo said Trump was not a conservative so I assume he thinks democrats are conservatives instead. Nevertheless, I don't like democrats' crappy brand of conservatism.

why would you think that? oh that's right because you are a ******. lol.
no one with an iq over 50 would think that, but.... lol

Putin invested heavily in the Clintons and still lost his money because the wicked witch lost. I don't feel the least bit sorry for the commie butcher.

well since you're going to vote for someone who doesn't care if putin wins, you are voting to help a commie butcher.

ps - putin isn't a commie. you're a ****** however for thinking he is.

well since you're going to vote for someone who doesn't care if putin wins, you are voting to help a commie butcher.

Putin is not a commie.

Retard alert

Putin invested heavily in the Clintons and still lost his money because the wicked witch lost. I don't feel the least bit sorry for the commie Where is there Where is there any evidence that Putin list money?
What did Putin want to see in the US?
Confusion, dissent, racism and conflict. Stupid Reality show events inn the White House with Trump firing advisor after advisor.
Putin got what he wanted.

Putin forced the Russian Orthodox Church to make official saints of Tsar Romanov and his entire loser royal family.
That is not anything any Communist would ever do.
Putin wants to restore the Russian Empire and to weaken the USA, NATO,and the EU.

Wrong. Putin and Bernie Sanders are both commies.

What did Putin want to see in the US?
Confusion, dissent, racism and conflict. Stupid Reality show events inn the White House with Trump firing advisor after advisor.
Putin got what he wanted.
Putin did get what he wanted. Biden clamped down on American oil production driving prices through the roof, yielding billion of dollars in increased profits for Russian oil exporters

TRUMP MAY NOT BE A CONSERVATIVE BUT I WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOT LIKE CORRUPT DEMOCRAT 'CONSERVATIVE.'
You are voting for him because you'll vote for anyone that's not a Democrat. You also said you support someone with Christian values so that eliminates Trump.

Werbung:
Putin did get what he wanted. Biden clamped down on American oil production driving prices through the roof, yielding billion of dollars in increased profits for Russian oil exporters
That is complete bullshyt and you cannot prove Biden did it for Putin. Your brain is like a Birdsnest. All shit and sticks.

Back