The moral of the story

Werbung:
the moral is to be more careful and not make mistakes when travelling.

she claims it was a mistake. can you prove she was trying to "smuggle drugs" into russia? a vape cartridge is "smuggling drugs"? Lol

so sad to bad the moral of the story is don't smuggle drugs into other nations where its illegal.
Really. I can't believe people do that. Didn't Reagan have a war on drugs to stop the likes?
She's black also so she's probably a Democrat.
Now I see your point.

so sad to bad the moral of the story is don't smuggle drugs into other nations where its illegal.
That points out how Democrats consider themselves so entitled in America that they just dont care about obeying drug laws.

They expect special treatment.

I hope they dont release her until she renounces her bourgeoisie orientation or mindset.

she claims it was a mistake. can you prove she was trying to "smuggle drugs" into russia? a vape cartridge is "smuggling drugs"? Lol
yes all dopers claim it is a mistake , she must of not known it was in her luggage and some one else put it there or its not hers and she has no clue how it got there or she didn't know it was illegal

Really. I can't believe people do that. Didn't Reagan have a war on drugs to stop the likes?
She's black also so she's probably a Democrat.
Now I see your point.
no she had a illegal substance and took it to a nation where ist illegal she's stupid is the problem, being a democrat and black is not the issue except for you .

can you prove it wasnt ? Yes weall make mistakes by putting drugs in out luggage and going over seas where they are illegal happens every day in Columbia
She had the drugs hidden in her luggage poor thing some white supremist must of put them there right

Werbung:
That points out how Democrats consider themselves so entitled in America that they just dont care about obeying drug laws.

They expect special treatment.

I hope they dont release her until she renounces her bourgeoisie orientation or mindset.

so one person proves something about tens of milllions of people?
well maybe if you are a ***** :)

Back