The gun owner next door

you dont have to register your car (for the purpise of levying personal property taxes) before you buy it. you hve to clear that check before you buy that gun and its registeted at purchase.

steve's point is wrong because the vendors have nothing to do with it.

But you have to get a driver license PRIOR to driving that car anywhere, as well as insurance for that car.

What's your point?

Werbung:
I
Glad to see that your position seems a lot more flexible and reasonable that your comments from yesterday seemed to indicate!

I agree with all you say, except with the last "let's bash the liberal" sentence.

That was uncallled for and non-productive.
have not changed my mind..or flipflopped..The point I am trying to make here is...you guy's can not be trusted..Liberals won't stop there!"un-called for and non productive"...you have got to be kidding..

I
have not changed my mind..or flipflopped..The point I am trying to make here is...you guy's can not be trusted..Liberals won't stop there!"un-called for and non productive"...you have got to be kidding..

I think that the obsession you have against liberals is bordering on pathologic!
The same BS fear mongering about "Obama will take your guns away" was spread 4 years ago, and there are more guns today than ever before. . . And more mass murders with guns!

Anyone who is NOT paranoid about their loe affair with guns knows that some adjustments need to be made in gun laws.

It is not brain surgery!

But you have to get a driver license PRIOR to driving that car anywhere, as well as insurance for that car.

What's your point?

not if its farm use. and they dont hold the krys til you produce anything its just psy a fine if caught

the point is that your statement is completly incorrect. ots repeated often but has no basis in fact.

I think that the obsession you have against liberals is bordering on pathologic!
The same BS fear mongering about "Obama will take your guns away" was spread 4 years ago, and there are more guns today than ever before. . . And more mass murders with guns!

Anyone who is NOT paranoid about their loe affair with guns knows that some adjustments need to be made in gun laws.

It is not brain surgery!
I have nothing against liberals...it's their policies, most of them are candy coated rat poison..They may appear appealing at first, but inevitably do a lot of damage to EVERYONE impacted by them..

I have nothing against liberals...it's their policies, most of them are candy coated rat poison..They may appear appealing at first, but inevitably do a lot of damage to EVERYONE impacted by them..

not to mention doing nothing to solve the problems they were billed for. you can be sure thst they were never intended to do so...

Everybody has emotional responses and they are not limited to the anti-gun crowd. Some on our team harbor fantasies of overthrowing a corrupt US government. They claim it's one of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment. To tell the truth...IMO That's just insane. ...

Maybe someone should tell the rebels in Syria that.

makes more sense than believimg Keymsian economics.
Do you mean KEYNESIAN economy?

You are wrong, of course! But if you prefer to see the earning of CEO continue to climb from 383times that of the average worker in his corp to . . .what? What do you think would be a "fair" gap? Would 1000 time greater satisfy you? Is ANT person's work worth 400 times more than the average worker whose work PAYS for the wages of that CEO?

NO OTHER COUNTRY believes so. . . And that increase in the gap is simply, logically NOT sustainable!

Werbung:
Do you mean KEYNESIAN economy?

You are wrong, of course! But if you prefer to see the earning of CEO continue to climb from 383times that of the average worker in his corp to . . .what? What do you think would be a "fair" gap? Would 1000 time greater satisfy you? Is ANT person's work worth 400 times more than the average worker whose work PAYS for the wages of that CEO?

NO OTHER COUNTRY believes so. . . And that increase in the gap is simply, logically NOT sustainable!

customers pay the salary of everyone in a company. you may want to review your old econ textbooks this is not new.

Back