Thanks to Kamala, criminal migrant crime is soaring in formerly peaceful Ohio town

They may be starving but that is the fault of democrats who fly them into US cities without giving them homes and jobs.

Unemployable Haitians most likely will be driven to sell stolen goods in order to eat, but stealing their neighbors' property is not good for Americans.

Foreigners can paractice their religion in the US as long as they do not infringe on the rights of legalized Christian American citizens.
How many times have you seen American Christians condemning Muslims?
But they can't do it to you.

I remind you they are there legally.

Werbung:
How many times have you seen American Christians condemning Muslims?
But they can't do it to you.
I remind you they are there legally.
Muslims can speak evil of American Christians, which several deluded Muslim congresspersons have done and continue to do, but the false religionists cannot infringe on the rights of American Christians.

Mark believes all the Trumpist propaganda. He believes that Trump is endorsed by God. God, however has remained mute regarding every American election.

It is pretty clear that the Bible recognizes only one form of government: hereditary monarchy.
Does that mean that if Trump is president, he shall be succeeded by Donald Jr., Eric or Ivanka, according to God Almighty?

Mark believes all the Trumpist propaganda. He believes that Trump is endorsed by God. God, however has remained mute regarding every American election.

It is pretty clear that the Bible recognizes only one form of government: hereditary monarchy.
Does that mean that if Trump is president, he shall be succeeded by Donald Jr., Eric or Ivanka, according to God Almighty?
I am not sure if he merely believes them or if he makes up some on his own.

He is kinda like a poor man’s ChatGPT. He recycles a small limited number of words such as leftist savages etc. Much like who has a very limited bank of words that re cycles all the time.

Werbung:
Back