Thanks to Kamala, criminal migrant crime is soaring in formerly peaceful Ohio town

And nationally motor vehicle thefts went up more proportionately so it wasn't migrants

Werbung:
Once again shifting the burden of disproving your claims to your interlocutors. Such is your mo. Has is it working for you? Lol

But here from your link:

From 2021 to 2023, Springfield also saw a 51.5% jump in motor vehicle theft reports and a 112.8% spike in reports of shoplifting, data provided by the Springfield Police Division shows.

You lie every time you touch a keyboard. And you rarely provide quotes because that would reveal your lies.
Crimes committed by illegals are adding to crimes committed by godless American rebels against God.

Before the debate, almost no one had ever heard about Haitians with Temporary Protective Status working in factories in Springfield, Ohio. Then Shady Vance heard this made up tale and bitched about it during the debate.

That, of course, triggered MAGA fanatics and they are the ones causing most of the problems in Springfield.
Could that be the same Springfield where th Simpsons life? Does it have a squidport? Is it a rival of Shelbyille?

Before the debate, almost no one had ever heard about Haitians with Temporary Protective Status working in factories in Springfield, Ohio. Then Shady Vance heard this made up tale and bitched about it during the debate.

That, of course, triggered MAGA fanatics and they are the ones causing most of the problems in Springfield.
Could that be the same Springfield where th Simpsons life? Does it have a squidport? Is it a rival of Shelbyille?
Vance referred to reports coming out of Ohio that leftists either knew nothing about or lied when they claimed no such reports existed.

Shady Vance has stated that he made shit up. Trump mentioned that this was on TV. But so far, no one has showed any videos of Haitians eating pets.

You should be aware that Adolf's Nazis also claimed that Jews and Gypsies were eating the pets of the citizens of the Reich.

Shady Vance has stated that he made shit up. Trump mentioned that this was on TV. But so far, no one has showed any videos of Haitians eating pets.

You should be aware that Adolf's Nazis also claimed that Jews and Gypsies were eating the pets of the citizens of the Reich.
No, several reports have surfaced out of Ohio concerning strange and/or illegal behaviors associated with Haitian immigrants, but that is not surprising since Haitian culture differs in several respects from American culture and it may take a while for the Haitians to conform to American views and values.

So long as Haitians do not intrude on the rights of others, they should be free to continue behaving as Haitians.

Haitian women selling stuff are aggressive and unpleasant to bargain with, but generally if I offer a fair price and them walk away, they will make a deal. Hispanic people you can bargain with as though it were a game. Haitian women see buying and selling stuff as a sort of war. Latinos see it as a game.

On a couple of occasions, I have seen where someone had practiced some form of Vodun, leaving behind burned out votive candles and what I assume to be chicken blood. Once in the Barry U. Parking lot around the time of final exams, and once in the small park near my house.

It is possible that these were left by people practicing Santeria, but as a rule they use their own churches and shrines for that.\

I did not find this to be disturbing, more of a curiousity.

So long as Haitians do not intrude on the rights of others, they should be free to continue behaving as Haitians.
They may be starving but that is the fault of democrats who fly them into US cities without giving them homes and jobs.
Haitian women selling stuff are aggressive and unpleasant to bargain with, but generally if I offer a fair price and them walk away, they will make a deal. Hispanic people you can bargain with as though it were a game. Haitian women see buying and selling stuff as a sort of war. Latinos see it as a game.
Unemployable Haitians most likely will be driven to sell stolen goods in order to eat, but stealing their neighbors' property is not good for Americans.
On a couple of occasions, I have seen where someone had practiced some form of Vodun, leaving behind burned out votive candles and what I assume to be chicken blood. Once in the Barry U. Parking lot around the time of final exams, and once in the small park near my house.

It is possible that these were left by people practicing Santeria, but as a rule they use their own churches and shrines for that.\

I did not find this to be disturbing, more of a curiousity.
Foreigners can paractice their religion in the US as long as they do not infringe on the rights of legalized Christian American citizens.

Werbung:
No, several reports have surfaced out of Ohio concerning strange and/or illegal behaviors associated with Haitian immigrants, but that is not surprising since Haitian culture differs in several respects from American culture and it may take a while for the Haitians to conform to American views and values.
Whining about strange behavior? Lol

Back