Squad gets new nick name.

Werbung:
The search engine is fast lol
You are just a lazy cowardly liar who has been busted
Simple internet searches have long been able to reveal the madness and hatred of extreme leftist unchristian barbarism in places high esteem in the secular world. Uncivilized politicians, educators, church officials and the like have long been unwisely held in positions of respect, but they cannot hide their hateful deranged sinful natures.

Cornell professor seen calling the Hamas attacks exhilarating in - WENY News 10-17-23NEWS
1698087135278.webp

You have time for all these replies but not for a quick search to prove you are right? Lol

You are so obviously a liar
Lol your the one lying you support the squad Gaza you approved of O bung hole and joe giving money to Iran even with them knowing some of it would support terrorist. You want to give aide to the enemy . You clearly do not like Isreal you support BLM and they support Hamas .

Lol your the one lying you support the squad Gaza you approved of O bung hole and joe giving money to Iran even with them knowing some of it would support terrorist. You want to give aide to the enemy . You clearly do not like Isreal you support BLM and they support Hamas .

post proof.
but you wont because you are a cowardly lazy liar. lol

Simple internet searches have long been able to reveal the madness and hatred of extreme leftist unchristian barbarism in places high esteem in the secular world. Uncivilized politicians, educators, church officials and the like have long been unwisely held in positions of respect, but they cannot hide their hateful deranged sinful natures.

Cornell professor seen calling the Hamas attacks exhilarating in - WENY News 10-17-23NEWS
View attachment 8295
defending your boy friend? lol

I can name quite a few male Democrats with boyfriends, but I am neither a Democrat nor a sodomite.
You can't name gay Republicans? You are even more ignorant than I thought

Your obsession with gays makes me believe you are actually gay

Werbung:
Back