Squad gets new nick name.

Werbung:
It took several days and challenges and like I said your answer was hateful and sounder fake to me.
Really? You challenged me for several days to say that a mass was evil please post your challenges to me and the chronology of them to show that it took several days for me under pressure from you ha ha ha to say that her mouth was evil but you won't

Let's simplify. Certain Muslim House members refuse to condemn the anti-American 9/11 terrorists who murdered thousands of Americans for no reason because the Muslim House members side with anti-American Muslim terrorists.

View attachment 8202
How about you simplify it for me and post actual things they did that prove their anti-american rather than your hand waving

Well why don't you post examples of their legislater that they've passed that are bad for America
Leftist squad members give support to cop killers and anti-Christian radicals by provided their voices to atheistic, anti-American radicalism. They also support sedition against America by supporting Marxism and opposing US free market capitalism.

Minnesota Liberal Politician Who Campaigned to 'Dismantle the Police Department' Falls Victim to Carjacking and Assault - Now Calls for Tougher Juvenile Penalties | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft 9-7-23

Minnesota Liberal Politician Who Campaigned to ‘Dismantle the Police Department’ Falls Victim to Carjacking and Assault – Now Calls for Tougher Juvenile Penalties

Leftist squad members give support to cop killers and anti-Christian radicals by provided their voices to atheistic, anti-American radicalism. They also support sedition against America by supporting Marxism and opposing US free market capitalism.

Minnesota Liberal Politician Who Campaigned to 'Dismantle the Police Department' Falls Victim to Carjacking and Assault - Now Calls for Tougher Juvenile Penalties | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft 9-7-23

Minnesota Liberal Politician Who Campaigned to ‘Dismantle the Police Department’ Falls Victim to Carjacking and Assault – Now Calls for Tougher Juvenile Penalties
That person isn't one of the squad

Your reading is even worse than us

That person isn't one of the squad

Your reading is even worse than us
No, there are thousands of leftist Muslims, atheists, anarchists, and Marxists in America seeking to overthrow God Bless America for evil reasons and squad members represent those seditionists.

No, there are thousands of leftist Muslims, atheists, anarchists, and Marxists in America seeking to overthrow God Bless America for evil reasons and squad members represent those seditionists.
So apparently you are too stupid to understand we were talking about the squad then oh well maybe next time try re-reading things before you post and you're supposed won't be too stupid

Really? You challenged me for several days to say that a mass was evil please post your challenges to me and the chronology of them to show that it took several days for me under pressure from you ha ha ha to say that her mouth was evil but you won't
yes ( did and you know it big boy.

So apparently you are too stupid to understand we were talking about the squad then oh well maybe next time try re-reading things before you post and you're supposed won't be too stupid
Are you suggesting the squad members support and embrace long recognized patriotic American views, traditions, and values?

Werbung:
Back