Protesters we are Hamas

Werbung:
How do you deal with a terrorist group . maybe make cease fires , no they broke ever one . ask them to stop killing people in Israel and attacking them with rockets Humm that did not work.
I am at a loss here why don't you tell us all what Israels should do to handle them , perhaps negotiate with them . Has that worked no sorry.

Maybe they can negotiate the way we did when attacked on 911 after suffering a attack FROM MUSLIM TERRIORIST , that seemed to work pretty good didnt it now,
That is stupid, the 911 attackers were nearly all killed in the attack.
There was no one to negotiate with.

Netanyahu will not survive his next election, because he COULD have prevented the Oct 7 attacks, but was spending his energy trying to render Israeli's Supreme Court powerless.

You can say you are sorry, but you are just stupid. Wait and see how Netanyahu loses power.

Again, both sides are guilty of unnecessary violence. The two state solution is the only peaceful way to end this.

Netanyahu will not survive his next election, because he COULD have prevented the Oct 7 attacks, but was spending his energy trying to render Israeli's Supreme Court powerless.

You can say you are sorry, but you are just stupid. Wait and see how Netanyahu loses power.

Again, both sides are guilty of unnecessary violence. The two state solution is the only peaceful way to end this.
You fail miserably to convince others that you are a qualified expert in foreign affairs.

You fail miserably to convince others that you are a qualified expert in foreign affairs.
Wait and see how Netanyahu LOSES his next election.
Was it the duty of Netanyahu to protect against an attack by Hamas? Of course it was!
Did he do so? He did not.

I know that the Jews cannot exterminate or deport the Palestinians.
know that the Palestinians cannot exterminate or deport the Jews.
That much is obvious.

It is also obvious that killing 33,000 Palestinians, most of them innocent, has done serious harm to Israel and to Jews in general around the world.

It is futile to debate ignorant fanatics, of which you are one. But at no point do I have a role as any sort of expert in resolving this dispute.

Your a idiot this isn't about 911 it's about terrorists mind sets you can not negotiate with terrorists.
You kill them then the problem stops or you weaken then by killing them and cutting off their money supply and weapons supply.only idiots play nice with them.

Wait and see how Netanyahu LOSES his next election.
Was it the duty of Netanyahu to protect against an attack by Hamas? Of course it was!
Did he do so? He did not.

I know that the Jews cannot exterminate or deport the Palestinians.

know that the Palestinians cannot exterminate or deport the Jews.
That much is obvious.

It is also obvious that killing 33,000 Palestinians, most of them innocent, has done serious harm to Israel and to Jews in general around the world.

It is futile to debate ignorant fanatics, of which you are one. But at no point do I have a role as any sort of expert in resolving this dispute.
You should avoid joining protests conducted by unruly activists based on similar bad info and unjustifiable negative biases.

You should avoid joining protests conducted by unruly activists based on similar bad info and unjustifiable negative biases.
The last protest I joined was the one against Nixon's incursion into Cambodia, April of 1970 as I recall.
You may recall that the results of Nixon's invasion of Cambodia were that the Khmer Rouge took over Cambodia which caused the whole Killing Fields scenario.
It was mostly an afternoon of listening to speeches and booing the few fools that supported Nixon.
Someone also made some GREAT BBQ for the occasion.

There is a a bunch of Cuban nitwits that demonstrated for Trump in front of the FIU Campus. I do flip them the bird when I see them.

The last protest I joined was the one against Nixon's incursion into Cambodia, April of 1970 as I recall.
You may recall that the results of Nixon's invasion of Cambodia were that the Khmer Rouge took over Cambodia which caused the whole Killing Fields scenario.
It was mostly an afternoon of listening to speeches and booing the few fools that supported Nixon.
Someone also made some GREAT BBQ for the occasion.

There is a a bunch of Cuban nitwits that demonstrated for Trump in front of the FIU Campus. I do flip them the bird when I see them.
I commend those unsettled young rioters of that era who did not bomb government buildings and murder guards like Bill Ayers and his dummass followers did.

You don't like the fact of collateral damage in wars but you do not prove such wars are unjust because of collateral damage.

i am not here to prove anything about whether a war is "uinjust" since that's a subjective opinion. duh.
i am just here to point out how sad it is that so many women and children have been killed, and how unconcerned people like you are about that.

I commend those unsettled young rioters of that era who did not bomb government buildings and murder guards like Bill Ayers and his dummass followers did.
The demonstrations against the idiotic Vietnam War eventually ended the draft. If they had not, we would still have drafted troops enforcing colonialism on the Vietnamese.

Over 55,000 Americans died in the useless Vietnam War, but far more numerous were the deaths of Vietnamese.
Ayers was never convicted of anything.

Werbung:
so the women and children being blown up were hamas? i doubt it.
I suspect the women and children held hostage by the more radical members of the anti-Israel Palestinian mobs could not escape their captors to escape the destruction the Israeli Army was bringing on them for their barbarian savage wickedness.

Back