Poor Lil' Marky Francis = Cover BLOWN!!!!!

Werbung:
What was proven, that Putin took out ads in favor of Trump or that Putin invented fake DNC emails that made Hillary look terrible and evil?
Neither.
He helped Trump and as much as you don't want to admit it, it was proven in those ABC docos I asked you to watch. But you didn't. Suck eggs.

Neither.
He helped Trump and as much as you don't want to admit it, it was proven in those ABC docos I asked you to watch. But you didn't. Suck eggs.
How did Putin supposedly help Trump? Did he give Trump millions of dollars like he gave Bill and Hillary?

How did Putin supposedly help Trump? Did he give Trump millions of dollars like he gave Bill and Hillary?
Had you had watched the expose I link you would have seen it.

I dont know what Putin gave Trump but I do know the Chinese gave him 7.8 million. Don't be so silly to ask for proof because it will embarrass you. Check yourself.

I believe Trump is wrong. He cannot move the government enough to eliminate deficits altogether and democrats are wrong to try to get Trump to pay for another commie-based 'freebie' like 'no expense' government paid childcare.
How do you feel about no expense ivf? No tax on tips?

Neither.

Putin loves Harris’ smile and Bernie loves Harris! Why? F—k a duck!

Had you had watched the expose I link you would have seen it.

I dont know what Putin gave Trump but I do know the Chinese gave him 7.8 million. Don't be so silly to ask for proof because it will embarrass you. Check yourself.
Blumenthal made billions trading with China. Are you saying Americans who trade with enemy nations are traitors?

Blumenthal made billions trading with China. Are you saying Americans who trade with enemy nations are traitors?
Trade? Is Trump accused of trading with China?

Still if you are the us president you should not accept any profit from foreign countries including their diplomats staying at your hotels. You disagree?

Werbung:
Back