Political themed memes, cartoons, pics

Communists lol
You morons really aren't smart enough to be called morons

‘F*** capitalism’: Communist teacher brags about ‘indoctrinating’ students with ‘Marxist literature,’ says ‘revolutions involve violence’ – Total News 3-14-23

‘F*** capitalism’: Communist teacher brags about ‘indoctrinating’ students with ‘Marxist literature,’ says ‘revolutions involve violence’

Self-proclaimed communist teacher from Maryland boasted on social media about “teaching” her students Under the banner of “Marxist Literature,” he called for a fight against capitalism.

Rebecca F. Rothstein, a teacher at North Bethesda Middle School in Montgomery County School District, posted several controversial videos on her TikTok account, which has since been deactivated.

“I’m proud to be a liberal,” Rothstein said, noting that educators should not prioritize teaching math and science to students, but instead focus on anti-racism and “how to be kind.” I insisted that I should give a lesson.

Werbung:
‘F*** capitalism’: Communist teacher brags about ‘indoctrinating’ students with ‘Marxist literature,’ says ‘revolutions involve violence’ – Total News 3-14-23

‘F*** capitalism’: Communist teacher brags about ‘indoctrinating’ students with ‘Marxist literature,’ says ‘revolutions involve violence’
Self-proclaimed communist teacher from Maryland boasted on social media about “teaching” her students Under the banner of “Marxist Literature,” he called for a fight against capitalism.

Rebecca F. Rothstein, a teacher at North Bethesda Middle School in Montgomery County School District, posted several controversial videos on her TikTok account, which has since been deactivated.

“I’m proud to be a liberal,” Rothstein said, noting that educators should not prioritize teaching math and science to students, but instead focus on anti-racism and “how to be kind.” I insisted that I should give a lesson.
Thats... one person lol. Not even 8n politics. With no power. Lol
Out of 350 million lol
You enjoy look8ng stupid

Thats... one person lol. Not even 8n politics. With no power. Lol
Out of 350 million lol
You enjoy look8ng stupid
Each supporter of the thousands who promote communism in the US are single individuals. Granted, the morons who support communism in the US are a very tiny percentage with far too much pull among stupid leftist democrats.

Werbung:
Each supporter of the thousands who promote communism in the US are single individuals. Granted, the morons who support communism in the US are a very tiny percentage with far too much pull among stupid leftist democrats.
List more names if you claim there are thousands
But you admit you obsess aboutva tiny number lol
How stupid you are

Back