Not so bright Detroit Biden voters

Werbung:
prove you aren't a serial r*pist, mor.on, if you think burden of proof isn't on people making the claims. lol
god you are stupid.
The only reason that you believe that people must prove things to you is because you clearly have a bad case of delusions of grandeur where you imagine yourself as the leader and chief. So please ask the nurse for some extra Thorazine

PS I have nothing to prove at this juncture, but Apple AI does.

CUPERTINO, CALIFORNIA Apple today introduced Apple Intelligence, the personal intelligence system for iPhone, iPad, and Mac that combines the power of generative models with personal context to deliver intelligence that’s incredibly useful and relevant. Apple Intelligence is deeply integrated into iOS 18, iPadOS 18, and macOS Sequoia. It harnesses the power of Apple silicon to understand and create language and images, take action across apps, and draw from personal context to simplify and accelerate everyday tasks. With Private Cloud Compute, Apple sets a new standard for privacy in AI, with the ability to flex and scale computational capacity between on-device processing and larger, server-based models that run on dedicated Apple silicon servers.
“We’re thrilled to introduce a new chapter in Apple innovation. Apple Intelligence will transform what users can do with our products — and what our products can do for our users,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Our unique approach combines generative AI with a user’s personal context to deliver truly helpful intelligence. And it can access that information in a completely private and secure way to help users do the things that matter most to them. This is AI as only Apple can deliver it, and we can’t wait for users to experience what it can do.”

New Capabilities for Understanding and Creating Language​

Apple Intelligence unlocks new ways for users to enhance their writing and communicate more effectively. With brand-new systemwide Writing Tools built into iOS 18, iPadOS 18, and macOS Sequoia, users can rewrite, proofread, and summarize text nearly everywhere they write, including Mail, Notes, Pages, and third-party apps.
Whether tidying up class notes, ensuring a blog post reads just right, or making sure an email is perfectly crafted, Writing Tools help users feel more confident in their writing. With Rewrite, Apple Intelligence allows users to choose from different versions of what they have written, adjusting the tone to suit the audience and task at hand. From finessing a cover letter, to adding humor and creativity to a party invitation, Rewrite helps deliver the right words to meet the occasion. Proofread checks grammar, word choice, and sentence structure while also suggesting edits — along with explanations of the edits — that users can review or quickly accept. With Summarize, users can select text and have it recapped in the form of a digestible paragraph, bulleted key points, a table, or a list.

The only reason that you believe that people must prove things to you is because you clearly have a bad case of delusions of grandeur where you imagine yourself as the leader and chief. So please ask the nurse for some extra Thorazine

PS I have nothing to prove at this juncture, but Apple AI does.

CUPERTINO, CALIFORNIA Apple today introduced Apple Intelligence, the personal intelligence system for iPhone, iPad, and Mac that combines the power of generative models with personal context to deliver intelligence that’s incredibly useful and relevant. Apple Intelligence is deeply integrated into iOS 18, iPadOS 18, and macOS Sequoia. It harnesses the power of Apple silicon to understand and create language and images, take action across apps, and draw from personal context to simplify and accelerate everyday tasks. With Private Cloud Compute, Apple sets a new standard for privacy in AI, with the ability to flex and scale computational capacity between on-device processing and larger, server-based models that run on dedicated Apple silicon servers.
“We’re thrilled to introduce a new chapter in Apple innovation. Apple Intelligence will transform what users can do with our products — and what our products can do for our users,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Our unique approach combines generative AI with a user’s personal context to deliver truly helpful intelligence. And it can access that information in a completely private and secure way to help users do the things that matter most to them. This is AI as only Apple can deliver it, and we can’t wait for users to experience what it can do.”

New Capabilities for Understanding and Creating Language​

Apple Intelligence unlocks new ways for users to enhance their writing and communicate more effectively. With brand-new systemwide Writing Tools built into iOS 18, iPadOS 18, and macOS Sequoia, users can rewrite, proofread, and summarize text nearly everywhere they write, including Mail, Notes, Pages, and third-party apps.
Whether tidying up class notes, ensuring a blog post reads just right, or making sure an email is perfectly crafted, Writing Tools help users feel more confident in their writing. With Rewrite, Apple Intelligence allows users to choose from different versions of what they have written, adjusting the tone to suit the audience and task at hand. From finessing a cover letter, to adding humor and creativity to a party invitation, Rewrite helps deliver the right words to meet the occasion. Proofread checks grammar, word choice, and sentence structure while also suggesting edits — along with explanations of the edits — that users can review or quickly accept. With Summarize, users can select text and have it recapped in the form of a digestible paragraph, bulleted key points, a table, or a list.
God you are so stupid
I never said people must prove anything
I have said that multiple times but you are too stupid to understand simple words lol

Prove it, lying mor.on
Actually you demand that people prove things to you multiple times daily. That said a schizzo who changes with the wind might not remember demanding that people prove things to them.

So again no one must prove anything to you, except in your dysfunctional mind

CIAO

Actually you demand that people prove things to you multiple times daily. That said a schizzo who changes with the wind might not remember demanding that people prove things to them.

So again no one must prove anything to you, except in your dysfunctional mind

CIAO
Yes I ask people to prove their claims
It's the logical response to unproven claims in a discussion forum duh

So again, asking isn't saying they must
Because mor.ons like you are free to be mor.ons
God you are stupid lol
You don't understand simple words
Because you are a mor.on lol

Prove it, lying mor.on
First you demand that people PROVE stuff to you.
Then you claim that you never ask people to PROVE stuff to you
Then again when confronted with your schizoid behavior you begin demanding that people prove stuff to you again.

Look pop, the simple fact is that no one has to prove anything to you because you are less than a nobody, except in your delusional mind

Obamacare covers this, so get treated

Then again when confronted with your schizoid behavior you begin demanding that people prove stuff to you again.

Look pop, the simple fact is that no one has to prove anything to you because you are less than a nobody, except in your delusional mind

I keep agreeing no one has to prove their claims lol
I keep agreeing mor.ons like you are free to be mor.ons duh
God you are so stupid lol

I keep agreeing no one has to prove their claims lol
I keep agreeing mor.ons like you are free to be mor.ons duh
God you are so stupid lol

Quote where I said I never ask people to prove stuff
Oh you can't lol
Because you are a lying mor.on
Lololololol

God you are so stupid
I never said people must prove anything
I have said that multiple times but you are too stupid to understand simple words lol
Again you are clearly delusional as you clearly said that and I quote "I never said people must prove anything" after you said that they did.

This is what happens when you skip your Thorazine.

However I like retards, even more when they voted for Biden

retard.jpg

Again you are clearly delusional as you clearly said that and I quote "I never said people must prove anything" after you said that they did.

retard.jpg
You are a true mor.on
You even lie like one lol

Werbung:

retard.jpg
Quote where I said they must prove anything
Oh you can't because you lie like the mor.on you are lol

Back