Not so bright Detroit Biden voters

Werbung:
probably a trump mor on. those mor ons are particularly clueless, as you prove.
Trumps real team
wide-angle-view-of-the-main-trading-room-at-the-nyse-in-new-york-city-AG6CT9.jpg

Bidens real team

Trump voters are everywhere
db12b865-6be3-41f8-90a4-ce748a77340a-VPC_TRUMP_COURTS_BLACK_VOTERS.00_01_10_27.Still001.jpg

04edsallWeb-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

3000.jpeg
sure, including jail for their january 6th attempted insurrection lol.

of course, there are more voters for biden than trump (7 million more last time), so only a mor on would make a stupid post like you just did about how many trump voters there are
hahahahah
hahahah

god you are so stupid

OK I will post the info at the link since you are scared of apples

Market Summary > Apple Inc
213.86 USD+213.74 (178,112.50%)all time

CIAO
i am scared of what you do in your personal time since you are a racist pervert. I dont want my life to intersect your personal grossness at all.

its weird how you obsess about apple, given that millions of people own its stock. you're so special..but not in the way that's good lol

i am scared of what you do in your personal time since you are a racist pervert. I dont want my life to intersect your personal grossness at all.

its weird how you obsess about apple, given that millions of people own its stock. you're so special..but not in the way that's good lol
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-18k-flight-passengers-inspections-rcna157864

Another great federal agent and thief, sorry about being redundant

By Phil Helsel
A Customs and Border Protection officer pleaded guilty to stealing more than $18,000 from arriving international flight passengers by swiping the cash while doing currency verifications at a Florida airport, officials said.
William Timothy, 43, pleaded guilty Tuesday and as part of a plea deal agreed to immediately resign from the border protection agency, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida said.

Timothy stole a total of around $18,700 from 18 passengers at Naples Airport between the middle of last year and early this year.
In one May 24, 2023, instance mentioned in the plea deal, Timothy stole $2,200 while counting cash during an inspection of a person arriving from the Bahamas.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-18k-flight-passengers-inspections-rcna157864

By Phil Helsel
A Customs and Border Protection officer pleaded guilty to stealing more than $18,000 from arriving international flight passengers by swiping the cash while doing currency verifications at a Florida airport, officials said.
William Timothy, 43, pleaded guilty Tuesday and as part of a plea deal agreed to immediately resign from the border protection agency, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida said.

Timothy stole a total of around $18,700 from 18 passengers at Naples Airport between the middle of last year and early this year.
In one May 24, 2023, instance mentioned in the plea deal, Timothy stole $2,200 while counting cash during an inspection of a person arriving from the Bahamas.

so your pathetic other story was totally ignored and your ego demands that you bring it up here lol.
god you are truly pathetic and desperate

so your pathetic other story was totally ignored and your ego demands that you bring it up here lol.
god you are truly pathetic and desperate
LOL far from ignoring you cannot respond fast enough

By Phil Helsel

LOL far from ignoring you cannot respond fast enough

By Phil Helsel

oh i'm fast to laugh at you.
i'm not discussing your stupid story itself. duh.

god you are truly stupid. lol

oh i'm fast to laugh at you.
i'm not discussing your stupid story itself. duh.

god you are truly stupid. lol

By Phil Helsel

Werbung:

By Phil Helsel

not just redundant, you are also being stupid and obsessive and irrelevant.
and no doubt other things too like that lol.

you're just butthurt that no one cares about the story you started and replied to over and over in a desperate attempt to get people to comment on your stupid story. lol

Back