Not so bright Detroit Biden voters

Werbung:
Babble all that you want as you will not be voting for Biden this election as the dems will not allow it just because you have schizophrenia and cannot deal with reality.
babble? lol. you're so stupid.
i'm laughing at you and your idea that the dems will impeach biden.
i see a lot of stupidity here, but so win the "dumbest post of the year" award lol

but even you are figuring out how stupid you are, you've backpedeled from "dems will impeach biden" to "you wont be voting for biden" which is a completely different thing.

god you are totally stupid lol

i see a lot of stupidity here, but so win the "dumbest post of the year" award lol

but even you are figuring out how stupid you are, you've backpedeled from "dems will impeach biden" to "you wont be voting for biden" which is a completely different thing.

Hey libtard and chief babbler. Biden will not be on the ticket for the next election.

So get used to it

Gay democrat judge Kelly Johnson arrested for dwi......TWICE, ANOTHER JUDGE BITES THE DUST, ANOTHER JUDGE BITES THE DUST, OHO AND ANOTHER JUDGE GONE ANOTHER JUDGE BITES THE DUST​

NA-Kelli-Johnson-offplatform.jpg

Gay democrat judge Kelly Johnson arrested for dwi......TWICE, ANOTHER JUDGE BITES THE DUST, ANOTHER JUDGE BITES THE DUST, OHO AND ANOTHER JUDGE GONE ANOTHER JUDGE BITES THE DUST​

lol no one cares about your stupid stories you start whole new threads on so you pathetically post them here too?
hahahahah
hahahha

god so you so easy to bait. you're pathetic

lol no one cares about your stupid stories you start whole new threads on so you pathetically post them here too?
hahahahah
hahahha

god so you so easy to bait. you're pathetic
THANKS FOR CARING ENOUGH TO RESPOND.

THANKS FOR CARING ENOUGH TO RESPOND.

well i care about laughing at you.
you must enjoy being the fool :)

Werbung:
So you spend your entire day responding to fools.

LOL you will be dead and buried before you frustrate me, LOL i mean i

Market Summary > Apple Inc
220.56 USD+220.45 (200,409.09%)all time
i spend part of my day laughing at fools. its free entertainment!
lets face it..you're willing to be a lying mor.on, and i'm willing to laugh at you. win/win!

Back