more harm to america from trump's anti-american election lies

i keep asking you to list those rejected cases and you never do.
because you are a lying idiot and apparently you enjoy looking stupid lol
I have already posted several reports related to massively bloated voting registries that made verification of hundreds of thousands of 2020 ballots impossible.

Werbung:
I have already posted several reports related to massively bloated voting registries that made verification of hundreds of thousands of 2020 ballots impossible.
no, you claimed cases were rejected, lying idiot.
you never prove that, you always try to deflect.
you must enjoy looking like a lying idiot. lol

no, you claimed cases were rejected, lying idiot.
you never prove that, you always try to deflect.
you must enjoy looking like a lying idiot. lol
Voter fraud cases were rejected without uncovering how many illegals voted, whether voting machines were corrupted or not, and whether illegitimate ballots were cast and if so, how many. Mimeographed ballots were not identified and missing machine tabulators were not found.

Voter fraud cases were rejected without uncovering how many illegals voted, whether voting machines were corrupted or not, and whether illegitimate ballots were cast and if so, how many. Mimeographed ballots were not identified and missing machine tabulators were not found.
list them, lying idiot. lol.
but you can't because you are a lying idiot.
god hates when you lie

Werbung:
They disagreed about what? Did they claim they examined every evidence of fraud available in the two weeks following the election and declared the evidence proved democrats did not commit widespread voting fraud? No, that is not what the courts did.
What did they do?

Back