More bad news for JOE Biden and liberals

the annoying thing

And I have a feeling the case in nyc will get overturned

Werbung:
more bad news for justice. she didn't rule that trump didn't violate laws, it was a dismissal on technical grounds.

of course it will be appealed. the 11th court has overturned her before, since jeopardy hasn't attached yet it can be retried.

In its ruling yesterday overturning Judge Aileen Cannon’s injunction—with regard to the approximately 100 documents bearing classified markings seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-A-Lago residence—the 11th Circuit did not merely overrule Judge Cannon, it went out of its way to detail the many ways in which Judge Cannon had fundamentally misstated the law.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit ruled to reverse an order issued by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon to appoint a special master to oversee the review of classified documents seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-lago residence on Aug. 8.

and she might be removed if smith files for a recusal.

Last edited:
more bad news for justice. she didn't rule that trump didn't violate laws, it was a dismissal on technical grounds.

of course it will be appealed. the 11th court has overturned her before, since jeopardy hasn't attached yet it can be retried.

In its ruling yesterday overturning Judge Aileen Cannon’s injunction—with regard to the approximately 100 documents bearing classified markings seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-A-Lago residence—the 11th Circuit did not merely overrule Judge Cannon, it went out of its way to detail the many ways in which Judge Cannon had fundamentally misstated the law.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit ruled to reverse an order issued by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon to appoint a special master to oversee the review of classified documents seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-lago residence on Aug. 8.

and she might be removed if smith files for a recusal.
And she might not keep hoping and praying trump goes through jail as that's the only way Biden could win.

No I undertst6and the concept but its still bad news for joe along with so much more your trump derangement syndrome must be high
where do i exhibit "trump derangement syndrome", lying ******? lol

if you understood the concept that there are still months left in the campaign and things could change, you wouldn't have said that the campaig was over. duh.

god you are stupid lol

where do i exhibit "trump derangement syndrome", lying ******? lol

if you understood the concept that there are still months left in the campaign and things could change, you wouldn't have said that the campaig was over. duh.

god you are stupid lol
You do all the time it's eating you up and the butt hurt cream isn't helping you any more .

You do all the time it's eating you up and the butt hurt cream isn't helping you any more .
i know you wot because you are a lying ****** but post a number of examples where I do this, since I "do it all the time". lol.
your big mouth constantly writes checks your tiny brain can't cash. lol

i know you wot because you are a lying ****** but post a number of examples where I do this, since I "do it all the time". lol.
your big mouth constantly writes checks your tiny brain can't cash. lol
As soon as you post examples where Senate members take bribes of cash and gold and new Mercedes all the time like you claim

I was talking about what Bob had done and you said it was common .
yes, i sad big contributions of money to influence people are common. duh. its right in my posts, talking about lobbying and contributions. duh.

you obsess about this one person and completely miss the HUGE problem of money in politics. Its a problem when its legal money or illegal.

look at all the "gifts" thomas has received, even though they are totally legal, they are a much bigger problem than menendez.

Werbung:
yes, i sad big contributions of money to influence people are common. duh. its right in my posts, talking about lobbying and contributions. duh.

you obsess about this one person and completely miss the HUGE problem of money in politics. Its a problem when its legal money or illegal.

look at all the "gifts" thomas has received, even though they are totally legal, they are a much bigger problem than menendez.
you do know there is a difference between political donations and taking bribes of almost half a million inn cash several gold bars and a new Mercedies for his wife are not exactly normal campaign political contributions . Its called buying a senator with bribes different thing all to gether.

Back