lets look at the fruit of the liberal school system

the annoying thing

Werbung:
how are red states doing?
based on their claims that the election was stolen (LOL), i'd say red states are really dumb.

And finally a look of our school system and how we do compared to other nations . Seems we have a problem .The school system is run by morons

It's hard to refute the weenie's claim that police only arrive after a crime has been committed.

how are red states doing?
based on their claims that the election was stolen (LOL), i'd say red states are really dumb.
Did I say the election was stolen why no I did not and that has nothing to do with kids today .
Yes kids today are so smart after having a liberal education m bet they know their pronouns

Red states as in red-blooded Americans? States are not Americans and are color blind.
In a thread about a so called liberal school system talking about students in non liberal red states makes sense
Except to morons like you

It is quite easy to make a recording of stupid people saying dumb things. You just record a bunch of people and then cherry-pick the weirdist looking people who say the dumbest things.

I have seen dozens of interviews of Trump fans and none of them makes any sense at all.

No they are all run by republican Mormons and catholic schools .

THe majority of teachers are liberal have you learned nothing lug nut
Red state school systems are run by liberals andnot Republicans? Lol

So you can't show these are fruits of liberal school systems
You must enjoy looking stupid

The majority of teachers are better educated than the average American, and they know actual FACTS.
Such as, Investors know that when a Democrat is in the White House, they make more money.
Such as, workers know that when a Democrat in in the White House, the percentage of people employed is higher.
Such as the past three Republican administrations: Ole Bush, Juniorbush and Trump all ended in a financial crisis.

Red state school systems are run by liberals andnot Republicans? Lol

So you can't show these are fruits of liberal school systems
You must enjoy looking stupid
we have gone over this time and time again the majority of educators are liberals lug nut .Problem is you do not like the truth.

If you do not like the facts to bad dumb ass.

The majority of teachers are better educated than the average American, and they know actual FACTS.
Such as, Investors know that when a Democrat is in the White House, they make more money.
Such as, workers know that when a Democrat in in the White House, the percentage of people employed is higher.
Such as the past three Republican administrations: Ole Bush, Juniorbush and Trump all ended in a financial crisis.
education yes you have a phd and were a teacher yet I make you look like a fool regularly and I have a ged.

Yes
we have gone over this time and time again the majority of educators are liberals lug nut .Problem is you do not like the truth.

If you do not like the facts to bad dumb ass.
You seem too stupid to understand that schools in red states are run by a red deptof education and boards elected from red voters
They aren't run by liberals

So again, *****, prove they came from liberal school systems duh

Werbung:
Yes

You seem too stupid to understand that schools in red states are run by a red deptof education and boards elected from red voters
They aren't run by liberals

So again, *****, prove they came from liberal school systems duh
lol you go ahead and ask all you want , you know full well I am right . the school system is dominated by liberals , or have you forgot about how they push helping trans students and and critical race theory all liberal teacher policy's .

Back