Lets look at giggles policys

the annoying thing

As San Francisco district attorney in 2004 she infuriated police by declining to seek the death penalty for a gang member who had gunned down an officer. In 2014, she outraged progressives as state attorney general by appealing against a judge's ruling that the death penalty was unconstitutional.
In 2015, she did not support efforts to ensure incidents of police deadly force in California were independently investigated, or that all officers should wear body cameras.

Ms Harris has more recently supported legalising marijuana at the national level - something Mr Biden opposes. But critics point out her San Francisco office oversaw over 1,900 cannabis convictions.
How Kamala Harris could help - or hurt - Joe Biden
Where did it go wrong for Kamala Harris?
Section divider: Health
Ms Harris' shifting opinion on this issue damaged her presidential campaign. She was one of the first top Democrats to join Senator Bernie Sanders' 2017 Medicare for All bill to provide government-run medical insurance for every American.
But after professing support for eliminating private health insurance companies, she swiftly backtracked.

Ms Harris opposes fracking and has called for federal legal action against the fossil fuel industry.
In her presidential campaign, she outlined a $10tn climate plan for net-zero emissions by 2045

ring her White House bid, Ms Harris promised to use executive action to enact stricter gun control if she became president.

Like most Democrats, she supported more regulation of gun manufacturers, mandatory background checks, tightening loopholes and a ban on assault weapons.

1:35
Kamala Harris' childhood home reacts to Biden pick
She also said she was open to the idea of going even further and supporting a "mandatory buyback", compelling owners of assault weapons to forfeit those guns.
After her selection as running mate, the National Rifle Association said Ms Harris backed "extreme gun control agendas".

Ms Harris also proposed providing all workers with six months paid family leave for personal or medical issues, including those related to domestic violence.
It was a far more generous policy than left-wing Democratic contenders Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, who backed a three-month paid leave bill.
Ms Harris also suggested during her campaign that large companies should be required to be "equal pay certified" to close the gender pay gap, or face fines.
Section divider: Immigration

Like all of the other Democratic 2020 contenders, Ms Harris - the child of immigrants herself - pledged to offer a path to citizenship to the millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US.
And like most of the other candidates, she supported decriminalising border crossings by undocumented immigrants and providing taxpayer-funded healthcare for those crossing the US border without papers.
In a 2018 Senate hearing, Ms Harris outraged conservatives by drawing parallels between the Ku Klux Klan and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, an agency within the US Department of Homeland Security.

Now That I have listed how she feela on some issue its time to talk about each on line by line when I have time.

Werbung:
As San Francisco district attorney in 2004 she infuriated police by declining to seek the death penalty for a gang member who had gunned down an officer. In 2014, she outraged progressives as state attorney general by appealing against a judge's ruling that the death penalty was unconstitutional.
In 2015, she did not support efforts to ensure incidents of police deadly force in California were independently investigated, or that all officers should wear body cameras.

Ms Harris has more recently supported legalising marijuana at the national level - something Mr Biden opposes. But critics point out her San Francisco office oversaw over 1,900 cannabis convictions.
How Kamala Harris could help - or hurt - Joe Biden
Where did it go wrong for Kamala Harris?
Section divider: Health
Ms Harris' shifting opinion on this issue damaged her presidential campaign. She was one of the first top Democrats to join Senator Bernie Sanders' 2017 Medicare for All bill to provide government-run medical insurance for every American.
But after professing support for eliminating private health insurance companies, she swiftly backtracked.

Ms Harris opposes fracking and has called for federal legal action against the fossil fuel industry.
In her presidential campaign, she outlined a $10tn climate plan for net-zero emissions by 2045

ring her White House bid, Ms Harris promised to use executive action to enact stricter gun control if she became president.

Like most Democrats, she supported more regulation of gun manufacturers, mandatory background checks, tightening loopholes and a ban on assault weapons.

1:35
Kamala Harris' childhood home reacts to Biden pick
She also said she was open to the idea of going even further and supporting a "mandatory buyback", compelling owners of assault weapons to forfeit those guns.
After her selection as running mate, the National Rifle Association said Ms Harris backed "extreme gun control agendas".

Ms Harris also proposed providing all workers with six months paid family leave for personal or medical issues, including those related to domestic violence.
It was a far more generous policy than left-wing Democratic contenders Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, who backed a three-month paid leave bill.
Ms Harris also suggested during her campaign that large companies should be required to be "equal pay certified" to close the gender pay gap, or face fines.
Section divider: Immigration

Like all of the other Democratic 2020 contenders, Ms Harris - the child of immigrants herself - pledged to offer a path to citizenship to the millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US.
And like most of the other candidates, she supported decriminalising border crossings by undocumented immigrants and providing taxpayer-funded healthcare for those crossing the US border without papers.
In a 2018 Senate hearing, Ms Harris outraged conservatives by drawing parallels between the Ku Klux Klan and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, an agency within the US Department of Homeland Security.

Now That I have listed how she feela on some issue its time to talk about each on line by line when I have time.

paid family leave sounds great, maybe it can help reverse the declining birth rate, which is currently 1.6, well under the 2.1 needed for sustained population. but like any policy like this, it has to get through congress.

really potus has great influence on foreign policy and DOJ, and not a whole lot on the economy and similar issues.
i prefer someone who will fight for democracy in places like the ukraine, not let putin have his way like trump would.

paid family leave sounds great, maybe it can help reverse the declining birth rate, which is currently 1.6, well under the 2.1 needed for sustained population. but like any policy like this, it has to get through congress.

really potus has great influence on foreign policy and DOJ, and not a whole lot on the economy and similar issues.
i prefer someone who will fight for democracy in places like the Ukraine, not let Putin have his way like trump would.
And you have proof that trump would let Putin do as he want . please share that with us all we need to know it. Explain in detail .

Last I recall Trump authorized action against Russians and killed a bunch of them and their airfield and poison gas plant. he put sanctions on Russia that Biden removed them. Trump was against Iran but Biden and Obama gave them billions and they allowed Russia to build a air base there.

And then there was the fairy tall book of lies that the dnc and Hillery faked .

And you have proof that trump would let Putin do as he want . please share that with us all we need to know it. Explain in detail .

Last I recall Trump authorized action against Russians and killed a bunch of them and their airfield and poison gas plant. he put sanctions on Russia that Biden removed them. Trump was against Iran but Biden and Obama gave them billions and they allowed Russia to build a air base there.

And then there was the fairy tall book of lies that the dnc and Hillery faked .

"america first". duh. republicans opposed aid to ukraine. duh

Former U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday blasted the scale of U.S. support for Ukraine and said that if he is reelected in November he would immediately "have that settled."

he loves putin.

"america first". duh. republicans opposed aid to ukraine. duh

Former U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday blasted the scale of U.S. support for Ukraine and said that if he is reelected in November he would immediately "have that settled."

he loves putin.
no we do not oppose aid to the Ukraine only the amount and that other nations should put in more as if Russia wins they are next not us.
Which brings up the issue of giggles policy's over seas . They will walk all over her and she will screw up badly.

no we do not oppose aid to the Ukraine only the amount and that other nations should put in more as if Russia wins they are next not us.
Which brings up the issue of giggles policy's over seas . They will walk all over her and she will screw up badly.

As I said WE do not just as all democrats do not support Hamas.

And if trump was InCharge I think he would find a way to get Nato members to kick in more ,its their back door they will be knocking on next. SO the euro trash needs to put up more.
Also I think Putin and the nut jobs in the middle east would have been handled somewhat more sternly.
When we send aid such as food and medical supplies to anywhere in the world, we should not expect repayment that is the right thing to do.
But when we send billions of military hardware to the Ukraine and Israel it needs repaid or certain favors or deals homered in return.

Werbung:
As I said WE do not just as all democrats do not support Hamas.

And if trump was InCharge I think he would find a way to get Nato members to kick in more ,its their back door they will be knocking on next. SO the euro trash needs to put up more.
Also I think Putin and the nut jobs in the middle east would have been handled somewhat more sternly.
When we send aid such as food and medical supplies to anywhere in the world, we should not expect repayment that is the right thing to do.
But when we send billions of military hardware to the Ukraine and Israel it needs repaid or certain favors or deals homered in return.
As a group Republicans have helped Putin with withholding aid for so long

Back