Leftist weenie wanrts cars banned because they mess up his enjoyment of nature

Werbung:
No Thanks to God for the Bible condoning slavery
No thanks to southern conservatives christians for honor8ng God by keeping slaves
Thank God for Christians like Lincoln who were not fooled by the misinterpretations of the Bible propagated by slave-owners who did not understand the Bible correctly.

Thank God for Christians like Lincoln who were not fooled by the misinterpretations of the Bible propagated by slave-owners who did not understand the Bible correctly.
It's a shame Christians inflicted the evil of slavery on this country as together honored the Bible
Thank God Christian influence is declining

The Bible condones slavery and you can't deny it
Your God is evil

It's a shame Christians inflicted the evil of slavery on this country as together honored the Bible
Thank God Christian influence is declining
I agree that fake Christians and Christians out of God's favor do bad things all the time. Look at how many poor examples of Christians are actively and violently supporting and promoting the mass murder of black babies by abortion.

I agree that fake Christians and Christians out of God's favor do bad things all the time. Look at how many poor examples of Christians are actively and violently supporting and promoting the mass murder of black babies by abortion.
So you have appointed your a judge of fellow Christians
Wow
God you are so arrogant

So you have appointed your a judge of fellow Christians
Wow
God you are so arrogant
Who appointed you the judge of anything.
Mark is a believer you are not and I'm not sure .
So I think that makes him more qualified then you or I
And there is also that difference of you
not being a real man or loyal American .I am

And the fact that your one of the religious haters I am not
This I am more qualified then you also to make that judgement and I will be honest and say I am not qualified either
So sad to bad lug nut silly head

The Bible does not say anything about how slavery should be abolished. Paul actually tells his believers to OBEY their masters.

Who appointed you the judge of anything.
Mark is a believer you are not and I'm not sure .
So I think that makes him more qualified then you or I
And there is also that difference of you
not being a real man or loyal American .I am

And the fact that your one of the religious haters I am not
This I am more qualified then you also to make that judgement and I will be honest and say I am not qualified either
So sad to bad lug nut silly head
I am not the fake Christian declaring the faith of other Christians is false lol
Mark is another fake holier than thou Christian

Werbung:
Back