Leftist nanny state fascists have again banned another product the state has decided their citizens should no longer enjoy after decades of freedom

When I started college, I worked in a drugstore and we sold distilled water in gallon jugs. GLASS gallon jugs. The plastic bottles water comes in did not exist. There were no plastic film bags. Maybe we sold 20 gallons of water a week, mostly for people to use in car batteries and steam irons.

I know of no instance when anyone ever expressed an interest in plastic bags or bottles. People use these because they were foisted on them by the plastics companies, and the main source of plastic comes from ExxonMobil, who has bee LYING to everyone about recycling for many many years.

Werbung:
When I started college, I worked in a drugstore and we sold distilled water in gallon jugs. GLASS gallon jugs. The plastic bottles water comes in did not exist. There were no plastic film bags. Maybe we sold 20 gallons of water a week, mostly for people to use in car batteries and steam irons.

I know of no instance when anyone ever expressed an interest in plastic bags or bottles. People use these because they were foisted on them by the plastics companies, and the main source of plastic comes from ExxonMobil, who has bee LYING to everyone about recycling for many many years.
Plastics have proved useful in millions of modern applications. Plastics are not detrimental to advanced civilizations.

Do you ENJOY using plastic water bottles? Do you ENJOY using plastic bags?
I do not buy drinking water in bottles, I drink water from the faucet and have been doing do for many years.

ExxonMobil is guilty of LYING to everyone about plastics, recycling and the dangers they pose.

We have proof that plastics are dangerous to many forms of life.

Do you ENJOY using plastic water bottles? Do you ENJOY using plastic bags?
I do not buy drinking water in bottles, I drink water from the faucet and have been doing do for many years.

ExxonMobil is guilty of LYING to everyone about plastics, recycling and the dangers they pose.

We have proof that plastics are dangerous to many forms of life.
Political stupidity is harmful and dangerous.

Werbung:
Back