Karl rove says trump got crushed lol

pjmret

Republican Karl Rove says Trump got ‘crushed by a woman he called dumb as a rock’ during ‘train wreck’ debate
Veteran Republican strategist says Trump’s ‘furious’ performance ‘catastrophic’ whereas Harris was ‘calm, confident, strong and focused on the future’

Werbung:
Republican Karl Rove says Trump got ‘crushed by a woman he called dumb as a rock’ during ‘train wreck’ debate
Veteran Republican strategist says Trump’s ‘furious’ performance ‘catastrophic’ whereas Harris was ‘calm, confident, strong and focused on the future’

There's no doubt about that.

Great. Democrats becoming Trump/right wing in order to beat Trump. Who’s next to endorse Killer Kamala? Rush Limbaugh in a live broadcast from Hell?

Poor Rove. Just goes to show you that not every celebrated Republican can be depended on to have consistently good opinions.

I just assumed he endorsed her like the Cheneys and other neo-cons who’ve been coming out supporting Kamala. Why else would you post about him? He hasn’t been relevant for decades.
You ASSumed it lol
When Republicans say something against Trump, that has credibility
That's why I posted it
Duh

You ASSumed it lol
When Republicans say something against Trump, that has credibility
That's why I posted it
Duh
Careful now. You don’t want them coming over to our party and taking it over. You don’t want a party full of Joe Manchins do you? You should beat Trump by being yourself 100 percent otherwise he’ll just come back. A small victory means nothing. That’s why we should’ve gone with Bernie over Biden. I always knew Biden would be one term. Biden of course rigged the nomination against Bernie on the first Super Tuesday by having everyone else drop out and give him all their voters. I’ll never forget it.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Careful now. You don’t want them coming over to our party and taking it over. You don’t want a party full of Joe Manchins do you? You should beat Trump by being yourself 100 percent otherwise he’ll just come back. A small victory means nothing. That’s why we should’ve gone with Bernie over Biden. I always knew Biden would be one term. Biden of course rigged the nomination against Bernie on the first Super Tuesday by having everyone else drop out and give him all their voters. I’ll never forget it.
Nothing to do with the post

Back