Kamala Harris Interview on CNN

Werbung:
straightforward, mature interview.

such a pleasant change from a lying hateful narcicisst bully whose core skill seems to be stupid pictures and juvenile nicknames.

Same values? Wasting my breath. And yes Vance did call Trump Hitler in 2016! Before anyone goes there!
She can blame Trump all she wants about the border bill! It was in 2023!! Hmmm after three years in office with open border? Biden/Harris is responsible!
Harris slumps down at the table! Her actions speaking of her family? Perky! Our Country? Looks lost! Whatever will be will be I guess if people vote her in! It will be disastrous due to the border just by itself! Prices! Crime! America LAST!

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to Taxpayers Billions!

Hypocrisy lol! She would have smiled if he would have died sadly!

Much more! You look it up! Save America!

Same values? Wasting my breath. And yes Vance did call Trump Hitler in 2016! Before anyone goes there!
She can blame Trump all she wants about the border bill! It was in 2023!! Hmmm after three years in office with open border? Biden/Harris is responsible!
Harris slumps down at the table! Her actions speaking of her family? Perky! Our Country? Looks lost! Whatever will be will be I guess if people vote her in! It will be disastrous due to the border just by itself! Prices! Crime! America LAST!

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to Taxpayers Billions!

Hypocrisy lol! She would have smiled if he would have died sadly!

Much more! You look it up! Save America!

right wing idiots claimed obama was going to destroy america.
the "save america" stupidity isn't working on independent people, only trump idiots.

right wing idiots claimed obama was going to destroy america.
the "save america" stupidity isn't working on independent people, only trump idiots.
Obama vetted people coming into our Country dumbass! He has two daughters! He knows how it feels to protect his children! Look it up! I voted for Obama twice!

Harris answered the questions well, and without attacking the convicted criminal she is running against.

Obama vetted people coming into our Country dumbass! He has two daughters! He knows how it feels to protect his children! Look it up! I voted for Obama twice!
And now something in your head has snapped and you are Trump cultist.
The Republican Party is a far worse alternative than it was when they ran against McCain and Romney.

well dumbass i'm just pointing out right wing mooorons said obama was going to destroy the country.

for example:

Marco Rubio believes President Barack Obama is “intentionally” trying to destroy America, the Florida senator’s communications director said Tuesday.

Asked by CNN’s Chris Cuomo if the senator believes Obama is “intentionally trying to destroy the country,” Rubio spokesman Alex Conant said, “Absolutely.

Obama is not like Hillary and Biden.
Harris is no where in Obama’s league!
Since when are you the authority that assigns leagues to people?
It's pretty clear that Harris favors all the same things that Obama did.
Trump wants to abolish public schools, democracy, and elections. He wants to be a dictator and everyone has heard him say that.

well dumbass i'm just pointing out right wing mooorons said obama was going to destroy the country.

for example:

Marco Rubio believes President Barack Obama is “intentionally” trying to destroy America, the Florida senator’s communications director said Tuesday.

Asked by CNN’s Chris Cuomo if the senator believes Obama is “intentionally trying to destroy the country,” Rubio spokesman Alex Conant said, “Absolutely.
Chris Cuomo??? 🤣🤣🤣 Ask Don Lemon maybe! lol!
They are all politicians! Politicians all lie! ALL! Yes, Trump, Harris, Obama, Clinton, Rubio, Johnson, Pelosi, AOC, Cassidy, Graham, Vance, Walz, etc!
Whatever!!! It’s what’s best for America!

Since when are you the authority that assigns leagues to people?
It's pretty clear that Harris favors all the same things that Obama did.
Trump wants to abolish public schools, democracy, and elections. He wants to be a dictator and everyone has heard him say that.
Trump was president for four years and no way in hell he did that and will! Biden and Harris are a disgrace! Harris is lying… you’ll see! Border! They will get rid of Trump!

Trump is basically a political disease. The poor man has been persecuted all his life and he needs to die a martyr. I propose that the best way to dispose of Trump is for Trump to Second Amendment himself on primetime TV, preferably with an AR-15.

Werbung:
Chris Cuomo??? 🤣🤣🤣 Ask Don Lemon maybe! lol!
They are all politicians! Politicians all lie! ALL! Yes, Trump, Harris, Obama, Clinton, Rubio, Johnson, Pelosi, AOC, Cassidy, Graham, Vance, Walz, etc!
Whatever!!! It’s what’s best for America!
It doesn't matter who asked it d7h
That was his answer duh again
Why would he lie about that question

Back