Kamala campaigning with the Cheney’s.

Stray Bullet

Oh my fucking god. She is just designing herself to lose at this point. I wonder if they’re all in on it and the powers that be just want Trump back in at the White House. Or is Kamala really this stupid?

Werbung:
There is no cowardice possible here. I will vote for Harris because I do not want to see Trump win.
I’m not scared of Trump winning. I can guarantee you that our two party system will remain the same after his last term is over. Nothing ever changes here and it’s because we keep getting candidates like Kamala and Biden and then people like Trump in reaction to them. The only real way to solve this is to stop supporting both sides. At least until one wises up. I think democrats losing this election might help them do that. If it doesn’t and they decide to scapegoat everyone who didn’t vote for them that was disgusted by them then they can go fuck themselves.

I do not think that bravery or cowardice have a thing to do with just expressing my opinion. Here. You are no threat to anyone, not even Mark is a threat.

Don't let your immature hatred be an alibi for not recognising what a smart move it is.
Smart? It’s stupid. She’s bleeding progressives and she’s using the Cheneys. It’s almost like she wants to lose. Probably so she can retire and sit around like some wine mom. Biden probably wants her to lose as well out of spite for having to drop out.

Smart? It’s stupid. She’s bleeding progressives and she’s using the Cheneys. It’s almost like she wants to lose. Probably so she can retire and sit around like some wine mom. Biden probably wants her to lose as well out of spite for having to drop out.
Bleeding supporters. You wish knuckle head. You'll say anything to support your pathetic immature position

Werbung:
Back