The truth about Kamala comes out

Werbung:
You've got a severe paranoia about her.
You should settle down a bit.
Nothing you post will change a vote.
I don’t have a problem with her! She just cannot run this country! She is a liar and a puppet! She is deceiving all of you! But it’s your vote! I don’t hate the women but she cannot answer a damn question! She gets in, so be it! My posts must bug you! lol! Funny! Because you know they are true! 🤭

I don’t have a problem with her! She just cannot run this country!
How can you know if she cannot run a country? You couldn't run a temperature so how can you criticise her?

She is a liar and a puppet!
Rubbish. Who pulling the strings in her? Don't tell me it's the deep state or Obama or Soros. Grow up.

She is deceiving all of you! But it’s your vote
She's not deceiving me and those who vote for her are well aware of what they are getting.

The problem is we also know what trump us like but suckers are lining up to vote for him again.

! I don’t hate the women but she cannot answer a damn question!
As a prosecutor in a past life, I think she is quite capable of performing as POTUS. You simply hate democrats.

She gets in, so be it! My posts must bug you! lol! Funny! Because you know they are true! 🤭
There's nothing about you that's true other than you are a bitter old right wing tart.

I think you show the bitterness a bit more buddy! If she wins or they kill Trump before election, watch!
USA will be better off without Trump but it won't be a Democrat that kills him. It will be the voters.

Photo op for the people that only watch CNN, MSNBC and NBC.
Nothing is mentioned about climate right now. Why?
Why should it? You people believe it's a hoax so why bother. If course she persue what is required and so she should.

Why do you think this is on hold by Biden/Harris? lol!
I don't know. You tell us smart ass.

It is an election cycle. Does that register with you?
All of a sudden she cares about the border and downs Trump for a border bill in 2023? Ahhh she has been in office!
In FACT, up until and including now, she's had no control over the border. She WAS NOT the border tsar as you all like to call her. Homeland security us in control of it. Not her. Get your facts.

Biden forwarded a border bill but the truth is trump ordered republican to not pass the bill because he Wanted it as an issue in the election. Finally they had to pass it and the work is continuing regardless of the bullshyt Trump is belching. But silly old farts like you would buy anything from Trump.

We know what their beliefs are!

If you dont know by now dickhead, why are you here. You know all about Trump's ay??? There's no need for some conspiracy shit.

If she promises to do so etching during the campaign, she is then mandated to do it if she wins. Say nothing unless completely necessary and the decision is made after the election. Trump did it with over 300 executive orders. Remember that?

So nah I’m not bitter, she is just using her political skills to convince people like you!
What you really mean is she's not as dumb as you portrayed her. She's not a traitor or a puppet as you tried to label her. She didn't fuck herself into those position and her qualifications prove it.
You are a bitter old tart.

It won't be Christians who destroy the moral and financial foundation of the US, but unsaved degenrrates currently primarily empowered by the democrat party.
It was the Christians who established moral and financial foundation.
They were too busy praying to fresh air like you.

Kamala has proven inept at public thinking and speaking.
Really? And you think Trump and Vance are experts at public speaking?
But if she can't do it, how does that disqualify her from the job?
Because you say so? Because you dislike her laugh? Is that how you judge a POTUS?

Unsaved sinners keep on hating their fellow man just like a Friday 13th Energizer bunny.

View attachment 16934
Boris and Tinker Bell have no room to speak about Trump! Trump uses words and terms everyday Americans use. Does things for America. Look at California! Harris is a part of that! She could not handle a state much less a country!
Boris and Tinker Bell have no room to degrade anyone because for their replies here, PHD does not mean shit if you do not have common sense! They degrade people here do no room to speak of anyone! If “he she it I you we they” can do better, step up! Vote for your choice. If you want a person that does NOT confront but runs, go ahead. I want a person that is not scared to confront anyone!

Photo op!

Can’t even speak to everyday Americans!

Really? And you think Trump and Vance are experts at public speaking?
But if she can't do it, how does that disqualify her from the job?
Because you say so? Because you dislike her laugh? Is that how you judge a POTUS?
Trump and Vance differ from Kamala because the men do not need to be protected from reporters by leftist handlers.

I don’t have a problem with her! She just cannot run this country! She is a liar and a puppet! She is deceiving all of you! But it’s your vote! I don’t hate the women but she cannot answer a damn question! She gets in, so be it! My posts must bug you! lol! Funny! Because you know they are true! 🤭

Werbung:
Back