jd vance - incompetent weirdo, and second in line for potus if trump wins

In fact she was always gonna be the first pick.

Yes and I'm pleased he stood up for those people.
Trump doesn't give a shit about anyone who doesn't fit his paradigm. Like you, he is a racist fascist ignorant brain dead idiot.
Kackles may have lost the primary by a lot but Biden chose her because he needed to fill the VP slot with a DEI WOC leftist token.

Werbung:
Kackles may have lost the primary by a lot but Biden chose her because he needed to fill the VP slot with a DEI WOC leftist token.

the "dei woc" attack isnt working. lol.
you mooorons think that somehow appeals to independents, but it only appeals to trump mooorons. duh

Stupid post lol
Lol
Idiot Mark has no clue what Marxism is.

Black American women are among the most religious Christians in our country.
There are very few Black churches that could exist without their church ladies.
You know nothing about black women the founders of BLM were trained Marxist in their own words .
Now pin black women in the older generation were very religious but it's not 1968 any more. I have black family members I have dated l girls that are black 😭 grew up around black people.
The black community has changed a lot due to radical groups gang bangers and drug use..

slut? lol. you right wing mooorons sure obsess about what consenting adults do in the bedroom. its really...weird. and creepy.
Nope I could care less but when you go around sleeping with married men your a slut.
How many that new have you claimed trump was? She stupid raised by Marxist and well screw up only stupid ignorant and anti Americans will vote for her.or those stupid enough to believe her lies

Nope I could care less but when you go around sleeping with married men your a slut.
How many that new have you claimed trump was? She stupid raised by Marxist and well screw up only stupid ignorant and anti Americans will vote for her.or those stupid enough to believe her lies

you "couldn't care less" but you keep bringing up her sex life. lol.
obviously you care very much, just another lie from you.

so "slut" = having an affair with a married person? how many other people who have done that have you called a slut? name some of them. lol

is the married person also a slut? is it only women who are sluts for having an affair? lol

so "slut" = having an affair with a married person? how many other people who have done that have you called a slut? name some of them. lol

is the married person also a slut? is it only women who are sluts for having an affair? lol
I don't kno0w how many do you know don't care only whoremonger's cheat and sluts marriage is a commitment and Cheating is ok with some peole but not me and giggles is a weirdo for sure . If elected when she screws the nation like Biden did Rember I told you so.

I don't kno0w how many do you know don't care only whoremonger's cheat and sluts marriage is a commitment and Cheating is ok with some peole but not me and giggles is a weirdo for sure . If elected when she screws the nation like Biden did Rember I told you so.
So everyone who cheats is a slut?
Yes or no?

On the contrary, widespread hatred of whites among blacks is racism.
Ever since the Civil War, Southern White folks are aware of the horrible injustices done to Black people (who include rather a lot of slaves that were fathered by White owners) and fear that the former slaves would treat them as White slavers were treated in the many slave rebellions that took place in the Caribbean and Brazil. Newspapers were filled with these lurid tales.

After the Civil War, there were far more attacks of White people on Black people and this continued all through the Jim Crow Era. And now Mark wants to reinstitute Jim Crow because he apparently has nightmares of being attacked by George Floyd. he wants all Black offenders executed or thrown into prison, all Black politicians to be defeated at the polls and all Black people to continue having one dime of assets compared to the dollar owned by White folks.

Ever since the Civil War, Southern White folks are aware of the horrible injustices done to Black people (who include rather a lot of slaves that were fathered by White owners) and fear that the former slaves would treat them as White slavers were treated in the many slave rebellions that took place in the Caribbean and Brazil. Newspapers were filled with these lurid tales.

After the Civil War, there were far more attacks of White people on Black people and this continued all through the Jim Crow Era. And now Mark wants to reinstitute Jim Crow because he apparently has nightmares of being attacked by George Floyd. he wants all Black offenders executed or thrown into prison, all Black politicians to be defeated at the polls and all Black people to continue having one dime of assets compared to the dollar owned by White folks.
I am not afraid of being attacked by morons in spite of the stupid dishonest claims of black racists.

Werbung:
Back