Is the US in a recession?

that's a lot of jobs . Lots of stores closing due to thives also.
Oh yes. That’s why I stated I did not mention it was Biden. It is theft. Productivity. Management, etc. Cannot call the cops. And if you do, in some states, nothing under $950.
My husband is in retail. Let’s just say they are down 25% down from last year and stock lowest since 50 years. Bonuses, which many people depended on down from over $20,000 to $2,500. Big difference. People would just fill up buggies. Bye bye! Sad! Can’t touch them

Werbung:
Did I say it was Biden’s fault? Did I? I don’t care whose fault it is at this point!
Harris will get in.. let her fuck it up. You can tell tinker bell hey while waiting for your meds! Bernie and Schumer are loving the hope and joy! Go for it! Have fun! lol! I think it’s actually funny now. Reading here how unreal the media has people do disillusioned.

Radical left!
Border Czar!
Defund Police!
In favor of not making it a crime to come over border!
No personal insurance!
Prisoners to vote!
Green deal! For Fracking!
Taxes!
She is a damn liar!
Aaaaaw. You're all upset Marigold. The reality of defeat is starting to sink in.

Never mind old darling. Stock up on valium and hide your guns.

that's a lot of jobs . Lots of stores closing due to thives also.
Family Dollar was bought out by Dollar Tree, so they closed the less profitable Family Dollar stores, because it makes no sense for a company to compete with itself.

You cannot name a singe store close because of "thives".

Aaaaaw. You're all upset Marigold. The reality of defeat is starting to sink in.

Never mind old darling. Stock up on valium and hide your guns.
🤭🤭🤭 Oh I’m fine. Never needed the bonuses. Others did. We were smart. Saved it. How about you BB? Bitter butt! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_9694.webp
    IMG_9694.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
Back