Is the US in a recession?

Werbung:
Nope it's not in a recession by the classic definition Now it is slowing down With rising unemployment but it's still a very good overall economy

Nope it's not in a recession by the classic definition Now it is slowing down With rising unemployment but it's still a very good overall economy
2024…. This is just closures in California and some are closing nationwide. If you want all states, you know how.
This is before year end. That’s not counting restaurants and small business. Not counting all layoffs announced as well.

• Family Dollar (620)
  • Rue21 (543)
  • 99 Cents Only Stores (371)
  • CVS Health (315)
  • 7-Eleven (272)
  • Rite Aid (165)
  • Express (105)
  • Walgreens Boots Alliance, the parent company of Walgreens and other stores, (77)
  • Macy’s (51)
  • The Body Shop (51)
  • Soft Surroundings (43)
  • Sam Ash Music (42)
  • Sleep Number (40)
  • Burlington Stores (39)
  • Foot Locker (36)
  • Carter’s (30)
  • Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (22)
  • Outdoor Voices (16)
  • Signet Jewelers, parent company of various jewelry stores, (14)
  • Big Lots (13)
  • Ashley (13)
  • Dollar General (12)
  • H&M (10)
  • Allbirds (10)
  • American Freight (10)
  • Best Buy (9)
  • Alimentation Couche-Tard, parent company of Circle K and other stores, (9)
  • Ross Stores (9)

Now post all the businesses that have OPENED during the same period.
Then you might come up with something that made sense.

We are not in any sort of recession.

No we are not. Those are the ones that are in process before year end. So you are correct!

Sure they are open. Many are. Walgreens are. CVS. I said those are layoffs and some are closures. Big Lots closing over 300 plus in US. That was recent…
I’m just telling you before year end. Productivity is down. Profits are down. You tell me why!

Are more layoffs coming in 2024?

Last year's job cuts weren't the end of layoffs. Further reductions continue in 2024. Companies like Tesla, Google, Microsoft, Nike, Dell, and Paramount have announced plans for cuts. See the list of companies reducing their worker numbers in 2024. 5 days ago

2024…. This is just closures in California and some are closing nationwide. If you want all states, you know how.
This is before year end. That’s not counting restaurants and small business. Not counting all layoffs announced as well.

• Family Dollar (620)
  • Rue21 (543)
  • CVS Health (315)
  • 7-Eleven (272)
  • Rite Aid (165)
  • Express (105)
  • Walgreens Boots Alliance, the parent company of Walgreens and other stores, (77)
  • Macy’s (51)
  • The Body Shop (51)
  • Soft Surroundings (43)
  • Sam Ash Music (42)
  • Sleep Number (40)
  • Burlington Stores (39)
  • Foot Locker (36)
  • Carter’s (30)
  • Outdoor Voices (16)
  • Big Lots (13)
  • Ashley (13)
  • Dollar General (12)
  • H&M (10)
  • Allbirds (10)
  • American Freight (10)
  • Best Buy (9)
  • Ross Stores (9)
Stores close all the time duh
It's called capitalism duh
You aren't educated in economics obviously lol

Sure they are open. Many are. Walgreens are. CVS. I said those are layoffs and some are closures. Big Lots closing over 300 plus in US. That was recent…
I’m just telling you before year end. Productivity is down. Profits are down. You tell me why!

Are more layoffs coming in 2024?

Last year's job cuts weren't the end of layoffs. Further reductions continue in 2024. Companies like Tesla, Google, Microsoft, Nike, Dell, and Paramount have announced plans for cuts. See the list of companies reducing their worker numbers in 2024. 5 days ago
Each store that closes does so for its own reasons. Big Lots stores depend on buying up the merchandise of other stores that have failed, and on oversupply of merchandise.

There is no recession. The markets always fluctuate. Stores open, stores close. This happens daily.

Each store that closes does so for its own reasons. Big Lots stores depend on buying up the merchandise of other stores that have failed, and on oversupply of merchandise.

There is no recession. The markets always fluctuate. Stores open, stores close. This happens daily.
You are correct. Those markets do fluctuate. It’s a big circle that goes out of line at times.
The work ethic controls productivity. Demand on minimum wages. Brick and mortars phasing out slowly. Shipments from other countries delays merchandise and supply.
Future is, AI, tech, medical field, virtual, home care, labor, trades, and delivery.
It’s the “how” or who will do the jobs.
It all comes back. Not how we may want it to, but one has to do what works to keep up. Different world.
👍🏻

Are there actually 11 major fast-casual restaurants in this country?

Red Lobster was bought by a company that raided its coffers and sold off valuable real estate. It was a victim of predatory capitalism, not any recession.

• Family Dollar (620)
  • Rue21 (543)
  • CVS Health (315)
  • 7-Eleven (272)
  • Rite Aid (165)
  • Express (105)
  • Macy’s (51)
  • The Body Shop (51)
  • Soft Surroundings (43)
  • Sam Ash Music (42)
  • Sleep Number (40)
  • Burlington Stores (39)
  • Foot Locker (36)
  • Carter’s (30)
  • Outdoor Voices (16)
  • Big Lots (13)
  • Ashley (13)
  • Dollar General (12)
  • H&M (10)
  • Allbirds (10)
  • American Freight (10)
  • Best Buy (9)
  • Ross Stores (9)
Let me guess.
You're blaming Biden for the lot.

Did you read the same statistics across the world? Of course not.

Let me guess.
You're blaming Biden for the lot.

Did you read the same statistics across the world? Of course not.
Did I say it was Biden’s fault? Did I? I don’t care whose fault it is at this point!
Harris will get in.. let her fuck it up. You can tell tinker bell hey while waiting for your meds! Bernie and Schumer are loving the hope and joy! Go for it! Have fun! lol! I think it’s actually funny now. Reading here how unreal the media has people do disillusioned.

Radical left!
Border Czar!
Defund Police!
In favor of not making it a crime to come over border!
No personal insurance!
Prisoners to vote!
Green deal! For Fracking!
Taxes!
She is a damn liar!

Werbung:

• Family Dollar (620)
  • Rue21 (543)
  • CVS Health (315)
  • 7-Eleven (272)
  • Rite Aid (165)
  • Express (105)
  • Macy’s (51)
  • The Body Shop (51)
  • Soft Surroundings (43)
  • Sam Ash Music (42)
  • Sleep Number (40)
  • Burlington Stores (39)
  • Foot Locker (36)
  • Carter’s (30)
  • Outdoor Voices (16)
  • Big Lots (13)
  • Ashley (13)
  • Dollar General (12)
  • H&M (10)
  • Allbirds (10)
  • American Freight (10)
  • Best Buy (9)
  • Ross Stores (9)
that's a lot of jobs . Lots of stores closing due to thives also.

Back