Iran's attack on Israel was a failure

To say it was a failure, you have to know what sort of success was anticipated.
I doubt that Iran intended to cause Israel it lay down ts arms and surrender.

Whatever damage was done by Iran, it was damage and Israel is the worse for it.
This war is futile. Iran will not force Israel to cease destroying Gaza and the West Bank.
Nor will Israel totally disable Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran.

Werbung:
Yes on TikTok you see radical Muslims celebrating claiming the iron dome was defeated, and 30 f 35s were destroyed and lots of jews killed.
And Isreals navy etc.
first Iran launched 180 ballistic missiles and Hizballah shot 2000 rockets at Israel. Some landed in Gaza and Iran its self and in Lebanon .
guess what after 180 ballistic missiles and 2000 rockets 1 person was killed and they were Palestinian . It was a ineffective attack and a waste of resources that Iran can hardly afford to waste.

It seems that the Israels Iron dome did not fail ,All Iran did was to give its proxies hope that the cowards in Iran will help them.
That was the point of the raid on oct 7 to draw in others .

So how was Iran's attack a "failure"? At most it was less a success than anticipated.
Israel launched missiles that it can never launch again. So did Iran.

So how was Iran's attack a "failure"? At most it was less a success than anticipated.
Israel launched missiles that it can never launch again. So did Iran.
I hate to have to make you look stupid again like I just did when you denied Biden removed sanctions on Russia and Iran like a idiot .
Now you seem to disagree that Iran's attack was a failure . Humm they did kill one Palestinian. Hizballah also launched 2000 rockets .
A successful military action is when you attack and kill your enemy or degrade their military resources by destroying eqt. or a nations infrastructure .

Now which of those did Iran do ? Go ahead and explain it .
What Iran did was use some of its best weapons in a attempt to appease its proxies and look good in radical Muslims terror groups.
What it did do was show how ineffective they really are .
thanks for sticking up for them again

Israel was worse off after being attacked.
There is no victory in this.

No one is going to be victorious after this silly war.
All the causes for the conflict will still exist, and every country will be worse off.
A pox on both their houses.

Israel was worse off after being attacked.
There is no victory in this.

No one is going to be victorious after this silly war.
All the causes for the conflict will still exist, and every country will be worse off.
A pox on both their houses.
Yers and Iran started it along with hamas And Hizballah and others all backed by Iran and your to stupid to see that they are raciest and evil.and you support them

Yers and Iran started it along with hamas And Hizballah and others all backed by Iran and your to stupid to see that they are raciest and evil.and you support them
I don't support anyone in this war. I pay my taxes and the government decides how to spend the money.
Both sides are wrong to fight over this, because neither can win.

I don't support anyone in this war. I pay my taxes and the government decides how to spend the money.
Both sides are wrong to fight over this, because neither can win.
Israel is winning incase you didnt notice and I have heard your comment s on Israel you lean more toward Terrorist dont lie you hate Israel and think they have no right to be in the lands

Werbung:
Israel is winning incase you didnt notice and I have heard your comment s on Israel you lean more toward Terrorist dont lie you hate Israel and think they have no right to be in the lands
That is because they do NOT have the right to be in lands they obtained by military conquest. No country is allowed to do this, according to the UN Charter.

It does not matter one whit how I lean. There is nothing I can do to benefit or harm either side of this useless bloody conflict.

Back