Investigation uncovers serious impeachable offences by President Biden

Werbung:
they were democrats period who started it and the cival war
Yes. I already said yes. Why do you feel the need to repeat that? And then why the need to keep evading my point? Were they liberal or conservative?

And is it not a fact that southern dems mostly migrated to the gop and that is one reason why the gop is strong in the south? Please reply to this point directly. You may disagree and then justify your disagreement but please do not ignore my argument. Thanks.

Yes. I already said yes. Why do you feel the need to repeat that? And then why the need to keep evading my point? Were they liberal or conservative?

And is it not a fact that southern dems mostly migrated to the gop and that is one reason why the gop is strong in the south? Please reply to this point directly. You may disagree and then justify your disagreement but please do not ignore my argument. Thanks.
In spite of all the unsupported and/or badly assumed claims of political hacks, one fact remains: Christians who please God have never and will never advocate sinning against their fellow humans.

The Bible is a reflection on God
The Bible condones slavery, genocide, and gay persecution and you can't deny that
Unless you lie of course
God is correct in pointing out that the ungodly cannot understand and do not understand the Bible.

Werbung:
In spite of all the unsupported and/or badly assumed claims of political hacks, one fact remains: Christians who please God have never and will never advocate sinning against their fellow humans.
We don't seem to have many of those Christians. I know of just one in all of history nlol

Back