Investigation uncovers serious impeachable offences by President Biden

mark francis

We did not have to wait 3 years for the Biden investigation to uncover serious crimes on the part of the President, unlike the investigation that uncovered nothing of substance worthy of impeachment in the Mueller investigation.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/house-drops-its-biden-impeachment-report-and-its-damning?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20240819Trending-Morning&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News&tpcc=email-breaking 8-19-24

House drops its Biden impeachment report — and it's damning

JOSEPH MACKINNON

AUGUST 19, 2024

The report describes in detail Biden's 'abuse of power, foreign entanglements, corruption, and obstruction of investigations.'

The House Oversight, Ways and Means, and Judiciary Committees brought their nearly yearlong impeachment probe of President Joe Biden to an end Monday, concluding that the Democrat who unwittingly made Kamala Harris' second presidential bid possible has engaged in "egregious" and impeachable offenses.

Werbung:
What a stupid post they're not even calling for an impeachment vote because they found nothing oh my God you are so stupid

There was no way to impeach Biden, and the MAGA clowns gave up.
I agree. Comey forgave Hillary of her sins which were far worse than anything Trump had done because Comey recognized that there were so many godless leftists in the legal and judicial systems in the US today that bringing charges against democrat crimes would be next to impossible. Look at how O.J. skipped out on his heinous crime because of leftist arguments including pulling the stupid worthless racist card.

What a stupid post they're not even calling for an impeachment vote because they found nothing oh my God you are so stupid
Just because they are not voting that does not mean that their report on the offences does not include any offences.

We did not have to wait 3 years for the Biden investigation to uncover serious crimes on the part of the President, unlike the investigation that uncovered nothing of substance worthy of impeachment in the Mueller investigation.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/house-drops-its-biden-impeachment-report-and-its-damning?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20240819Trending-Morning&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News&tpcc=email-breaking 8-19-24

House drops its Biden impeachment report — and it's damning

JOSEPH MACKINNON

AUGUST 19, 2024

The report describes in detail Biden's 'abuse of power, foreign entanglements, corruption, and obstruction of investigations.'

The House Oversight, Ways and Means, and Judiciary Committees brought their nearly yearlong impeachment probe of President Joe Biden to an end Monday, concluding that the Democrat who unwittingly made Kamala Harris' second presidential bid possible has engaged in "egregious" and impeachable offenses.

If you would have read it through you would know it is baseless. He will never be impeached for something not proven.

I said before there's no evidence and guess what.

Just because they are not voting that does not mean that their report on the offences does not include any offences.

just because you claim it has them doesnt mean they do.

I guess you are stupid enough to think that republicans found these serious impeachable actions and then decided, out of the goodness of their hearts, to ignore them and not vote to impeach?

hahahah
hahahha
hahah

omg some people are stupid, you make them look smart.

The OJ Simpson trial was not in any way political.
OJ had better lawyers because he could afford them.
No one as wealthy as OJ has ever been sentenced to death, and often they just commit a crime and are allowed to walk.
One of the DuPonts shot his wrestling coach in the chest point blank in front of witnesses and he did no time.

It is not illegal to be a leftist or to be "godless". Of course, if there is no God, then we are ALL godless and only some of us are aware of this. Mark thinks that atheism and government funded education and healthcare should be illegal, because his tiny mind was warped as a child.

Biden will not be impeached and there are no grounds for it.
Trump should be in prison for his many crimes by now.

If you would have read it through you would know it is baseless. He will never be impeached for something not proven.

I said before there's no evidence and guess what.
Dummies: There is a mountain of evidence of Trump lies and corruption and no evidence of democrat corruption.

just because you claim it has them doesnt mean they do.

I guess you are stupid enough to think that republicans found these serious impeachable actions and then decided, out of the goodness of their hearts, to ignore them and not vote to impeach?

hahahah
hahahha
hahah

omg some people are stupid, you make them look smart.
Leftist mobsters do have their apologists.

The OJ Simpson trial was not in any way political.
OJ had better lawyers because he could afford them.
No one as wealthy as OJ has ever been sentenced to death, and often they just commit a crime and are allowed to walk.
One of the DuPonts shot his wrestling coach in the chest point blank in front of witnesses and he did no time.

It is not illegal to be a leftist or to be "godless". Of course, if there is no God, then we are ALL godless and only some of us are aware of this. Mark thinks that atheism and government funded education and healthcare should be illegal, because his tiny mind was warped as a child.

Biden will not be impeached and there are no grounds for it.
Trump should be in prison for his many crimes by now.
God haters and assorted commies and atheists believe good people are bad and bad people are good.

Werbung:
the republican house is a leftist apologist?

my god you make regular morooons look smart. lol
The House uncovered impeachable offences against Biden. Whatever reasons that may have been given for not moving forward with impeachment did not disprove the evidence of Biden's guilt.

Back