I’m voting for Jill Stein

Stray Bullet

And fuck you for telling me not to. That’s my message to the democrats. If they really wanted my vote back then they would’ve GIVEN me something I wanted in a candidate and not tell me to fall in line. That was the final straw and biggest mistake they could’ve ever made to their voters who are mad as hell at them for supporting Israel this whole time. Fuck you. Run a real liberal next time and not a republican cop prosecutor, who didn’t and couldn’t win a primary, that the donor class and Cheneys want.

Werbung:
And fuck you for telling me not to. That’s my message to the democrats. If they really wanted my vote back then they would’ve GIVEN me something I wanted in a candidate and not tell me to fall in line. That was the final straw and biggest mistake they could’ve ever made to their voters who are mad as hell at them for supporting Israel this whole time. Fuck you. Run a real liberal next time and not a republican cop prosecutor, who didn’t and couldn’t win a primary, that the donor class and Cheneys want.
Why don't you crawl down the burrow you came from.

You moaning jumped up jerk. Stein is there only to stop Harris winning. You dont understand the system and never will.

Why don't you crawl down the burrow you came from.

You moaning jumped up jerk. Stein is there only to stop Harris winning. You dont understand the system and never will.
I hope Trump fucks you over in some way immediately after he wins. You deserve it. I understand the system and I hate it. But I will vote for who I truly believe in and like. Democrats are cowards. They smear Stein who actually has morality to stand on and offer nothing for it. They demand blind loyalty and that’s insulting.

Biden still won with Stein running in 2020. So clearly it’s evident that Hillary and Kamala are unlikeable and not that Stein is a spoiler.

I know that I find this utterly amazing. Perhaps Jill Stein will offer you a place in her cabinet.
Perhaps Kamala would be a one term president if she somehow won. So does her victory even matter? I want a candidate who I actually trust to deliver on their promises. Until democrats present one, I’m done with the lesser evil *********.

I can predict that no matter who wins, you will bitch and moan constantly for the entire term.
Every bit as predictable as Mark claiming that Trump won in 2020 by a landslide and that Jesus is 100% MAGA.
Well yeah I’m going to speak bad about the Trump administration. But I’ve been speaking bad about this administration and campaign because they’re not providing a real alternative. Not just regarding Israel. She’s already got Mark Cuban whispering in her ear. It’s over. Real liberals aren’t buying this *********. Kamala is a shit candidate. That’s way more real and believable than republican conspiracies. You’re just a DNC cultist and you love living in a lobbyist nation. And worst of all you’re a defeatist.

Werbung:
I hope Trump fucks you over in some way immediately after he wins. You deserve it. I understand the system and I hate it. But I will vote for who I truly believe in and like. Democrats are cowards. They smear Stein who actually has morality to stand on and offer nothing for it. They demand blind loyalty and that’s insulting.
What a pathetic defence.
Stein is a trump sycophant and there only to take away votes from democrats. If that's what you want, knock yourself out.

You don't understand what is happening. Too much emotion for you to be a responsible contributor.

Back